The Complete Guide to Crystal Astrology

Fulgour

The Complete Guide to Crystal Astrology
360 Crystals and Sabian Symbols
for Personal Health, Astrology and Numerology

by Marina Costelloe

Click on: Amazon link

Paperback: 224 pages
Publisher: Findhorn Press (June 1, 2007)
Language: English
ISBN: 1844091031

Amazon Book Description: A veritable crystal dictionary, this guide enables readers to reveal their life paths and hidden abilities by understanding the power of crystals. Readers will discover which of the 360 crystal elements is associated with the position of the sun at the time of their birth; learn about the relationship between birth charts, crystals, and planets; and find out how personal crystal elements are connected to numerology. The book also explores Marc Edmund Jones key words, Sabian symbols, and Jane Ridder-Patrick healing body points, ultimately teaching readers how to reach a higher life potential. Thorough and unique, this truly comprehensive guide is one of the most complete crystal reference tools to date.

About the Author: Marina Costelloe is a student of tarot, astrology, crystals, alchemy, past life, color therapy, and Jungian psychology. She has travelled widely to spiritual centres, including the Taj Mahal, Tongariro, and the Batu Caves, to gain insight into natural-ancient symbols.

Attachments

• The Complete Guide to Crystal Astrology.jpg
    The Complete Guide to Crystal Astrology.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 192

Amaris

For those who don't recognize the name, this is our very own MCsea! We've been having a congratulations party for her over at this thread! Stop by and give her your best!

Elven

WOOHOO!!! Love an extended party!! Maybe we should put it in the crystal section and the astrology section too :p
I bet Fulgour already thought of that :p

*Elven Joins the conga line of congratulations as it wonds its way through the forum sections :p lol!!*

I hope theres champers at each one - I'll bring my glass just in case ... one, two, three, kick- wiggle - shimmey, one two three ... :party: :party: :party:

...congratulations Marina!!! :p

MCsea

Fulgour and Amaris and Elven

Thank you so much for sharing the exciting news with all my dear friends here at AT. I appreciate your kind comments and I hope the book has some useful information, and if not I know it has LOVELY pictures :)

It has been a big undertaking but one I have loved every moment of. I was unsure in the beginning if it was 'meant' to happen, I started in December formalising the book, Findhorn were interested but it was when I received
permission from Aurora Press to use Marc Edmund Jone's key words I thought the door was open and the way was clear. Im also grateful to Jane Ridder Patrick for giving me permission to use her list of body parts AND Kellie the crystal deva for allowing me to add AVALONITE to the list of crystal elements.

The book should be available in Jun 2007, it still needs to be printed.

Thank you again --- so much!

MARINA