Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards?

bardwell

Hope someone's still interested

I've had this deck about three months now, and we really click. The readings I do with them are very insightful and accurate. I would love to discuss them with others, whether they're as enchanted as I am or not.

doreen

I have had this deck for a couple of years and I love it.
The readings flow very well. I would love to discuss it with others too.
Doreen

Jessica_Marie

My friend gave me a reading with these and I fell in love with them! They are so wonderful. Im definitley getting them, and my mom already has. ;) I look forward to seeing what others have to say about these cards.

silverwings94

I just received these beautiful cards this morning a special treat to myself for the New Year.
I would love to study these with others that have them.

Jessica_Marie

silverwings94 said:
I just received these beautiful cards this morning a special treat to myself for the New Year.
I would love to study these with others that have them.

Im ordering these tonight! Id love to study these with others too.

Muir Aingeal

I have this deck and I like it a lot. I gave myself a reading and a friend one and they were both amazingly accurate. The book is interesting as well.

franniee

I got it for christmas but haven't reAd with them yet.

LisaW

I can't swing getting the cards this moment, but if you do start a thread, I'll be here reading until I can join in :)
I was drawn to them at a metaphysical shop in Halifax, and didn't buy them which I regretted, because when I went back a day later they were gone!

Just goes to show, buy it when you see and want it! lol

silverwings94

I did a reading Saturday night and it was amazing what I read. They are so dead on and true. I'm so glad that I got them.

Jessica_Marie

silverwings94 said:
I did a reading Saturday night and it was amazing what I read. They are so dead on and true. I'm so glad that I got them.

Thats great for you!!!! :)