clearing bad vibes

cozmo0_4

Hi everyone. Me again asking silly questions.
After an 8 year relationship ended, I've had 2 shorter 6 month relationships with difficult people who have sapped the energy right out of me.
I've had 3 colds and a sickness bug since the start of December.
I don't so much feel like I'm jinxed but feel some bad vibes around my life.
I've have a well organised house, but can't rearrange anything too major in that aspect.
I've started doing chakra meditation to try and get in touch with a more spiritual me and today I've been and bought some Sandalwood incense and been all around the house in an attempt to clear any blockages.
I've been on Google but would love to know if anyone has any personal insights into this.

Is there anything more I should be doing ?

celticnoodle

(((Cozmo0))) Sorry to read you are having such a difficult time. You mention you are doing chakra meditations, and this is great. I do chakra meditations, but mostly at night when I'm headed to or in bed already. They tend to relax me so much that I fall asleep anyway. My favorite one is titled "Waking the Cobra" by Baird Hersey.

In addition to the chakra meditations--if I may suggest you begin carrying black crystals, such as black onyx or black tourmaline or others. You can google for a list of great negative energy absorbing crystals. I have read that moldavite is also a great protector, but be careful if you rely on this stone as its energy is very strong and can also make you ill, if you're not careful. When I first got my moldavite, I was suffering from heavy headaches and migraines. I purchapsed a pietersite to work with it and I wear the two of them together all the time now w/o any problems.

In addition to all of this--take a shower and stand directly under the shower head to allow the water to wash away all the negativity from you. You can close your eyes if you wish and just imagine this water washing away the negativity and feel it and see it purifying your whole body with the negative energy going down the drain into the earth for cleansing. See this shower as leaving you clean from negativity and protected again. It truly feels great.

Sometimes taking a bath with epsom salts in it will help too and some people also put some crystals into their bath--just make sure they can get wet w/o damaging themselves.

You also may have to learn to distance yourself from these psychic vampires and if this is next to impossible, learn when its time to walk away from them. Also do some extra grounding and protection rituals whenever you are in their midst.

And, get out in nature as much as you can! Esp. when its sunny and nice out. 10 or 15 minutes outside is sometimes all you will need. Near some clean dirt/sand? Go barefoot and allow them to get covered with the dirt or sand. It's a lovely feeling! Near a body of water? Put your feet in--or walk in higher, if possible and just stand there and feel it. Can't do either of these--go hug a tree! REALLY. There is just something so calming and protective when you connect with trees.

You may also want to place bowls of salt in the 4 corners or your home to absorb the negative energies too. When its time to get rid of said salt--wash it down the drain and replace with fresh, clean salt in a fresh, clean bowl.

Good Luck!

JadePixie

I agree with Celticnoodle, I like to have an epsom salt bath and stay laying down while the tub is draining and imagine all of the negative energy is flowing out of my body right down the drain.

I've heard Astraforte is good for clearing chesty stuff and general immune support, I should get some myself.

http://thompsonsnutrition.com.au/products/herbals/astraforte-tablets/

I hope you re feeling much better soon!

cozmo0_4

(((Cozmo0))) Sorry to read you are having such a difficult time. You mention you are doing chakra meditations, and this is great. I do chakra meditations, but mostly at night when I'm headed to or in bed already. They tend to relax me so much that I fall asleep anyway. My favorite one is titled "Waking the Cobra" by Baird Hersey.

In addition to the chakra meditations--if I may suggest you begin carrying black crystals, such as black onyx or black tourmaline or others. You can google for a list of great negative energy absorbing crystals. I have read that moldavite is also a great protector, but be careful if you rely on this stone as its energy is very strong and can also make you ill, if you're not careful. When I first got my moldavite, I was suffering from heavy headaches and migraines. I purchapsed a pietersite to work with it and I wear the two of them together all the time now w/o any problems.

In addition to all of this--take a shower and stand directly under the shower head to allow the water to wash away all the negativity from you. You can close your eyes if you wish and just imagine this water washing away the negativity and feel it and see it purifying your whole body with the negative energy going down the drain into the earth for cleansing. See this shower as leaving you clean from negativity and protected again. It truly feels great.

Sometimes taking a bath with epsom salts in it will help too and some people also put some crystals into their bath--just make sure they can get wet w/o damaging themselves.

You also may have to learn to distance yourself from these psychic vampires and if this is next to impossible, learn when its time to walk away from them. Also do some extra grounding and protection rituals whenever you are in their midst.

And, get out in nature as much as you can! Esp. when its sunny and nice out. 10 or 15 minutes outside is sometimes all you will need. Near some clean dirt/sand? Go barefoot and allow them to get covered with the dirt or sand. It's a lovely feeling! Near a body of water? Put your feet in--or walk in higher, if possible and just stand there and feel it. Can't do either of these--go hug a tree! REALLY. There is just something so calming and protective when you connect with trees.

You may also want to place bowls of salt in the 4 corners or your home to absorb the negative energies too. When its time to get rid of said salt--wash it down the drain and replace with fresh, clean salt in a fresh, clean bowl.

Good Luck!

Thanks for jumping in.
I've been meditating at night too, and have been sleeping really well, and having some vivid dreams, so waking up early in the morning and extremely grumpy, which isn't helping. I will have a look at waking the cobra - I'll Google it in a moment.
I have some black tourmaline already but haven't really been using it - that'll change now. I've never heard of moldavite so that'll be on my Google search too, and I'll take heed of the advice about it being a strong crystal.
Epsom salts too - great.
Washing negative energy away with a shower. I'd not even thought of that. I've been wallowing in baths to try and relax so I'm guessing that's just left the energy with me - so showers too.
I've not had the feeling of wanting to be out in nature for a couple of weeks, and I'll make more of an effort to tune back into nature.

Luckily I have time today to try and source all these items and if I feel well enough I'll go to the local park for a wander.

Thank you for all this wonderful advice.

cozmo0_4

I agree with Celticnoodle, I like to have an epsom salt bath and stay laying down while the tub is draining and imagine all of the negative energy is flowing out of my body right down the drain.

I've heard Astraforte is good for clearing chesty stuff and general immune support, I should get some myself.

http://thompsonsnutrition.com.au/products/herbals/astraforte-tablets/

I hope you re feeling much better soon!

I'm going to source some epsom salts today - but I hadn't thought about letting the water drain whilst still in the tub. How wonderful, to let the negative energy flow away. I'll definitely do this when I bathe in future.

I'll have a look at the Astraforte too.

Thank you so much for the help.

linnie

hello cozmo0_4 :)

I would have said similar to celticnoodle :) I haven't had epsom salt baths as a cleansing thing, only as a relaxant, but either way it would be beneficial to you.

Feeling scattered from discordant energies can spin you out, so sitting next to, or in, a waterfall, tumbling creek or ocean waves will do wonders, as the negative ions balance out the harsh positive ones and can calm a chaotic energy.

CN's tree-hugging suggestion is quite serious... so is getting outside with bare feet.When you are using one of the vibrational modalities of healing, such as Pranic healing, and you wish to increase your Chi, or Life Force, it's great to go outside and stand with bare feet on the earth, or sand, or grass... the idea is to connect with the Earth's own energy, as doing so grounds you back into your physical body, helping to shrug off the spaciness that comes with psychic muckyness.

A further step is to visualise your bare feet being so fully connected to the ground that you can feel energetic roots creating a pathway between you and the Earth. If, at that point, you can visualise powerfully enough to 'feel' the energy flow between yourself and the Earth, you can send your energy down into the Earth and visualise it being blessed, or purified, before it returns back to you. And, hugging a tree, if actually acknowledging the Tree's energy and sending it loving energy back, is also a beautifully clearing experience. :)

I would add that ringing a beautiful bell into the corner of each room of your house, with the windows open, is a well-known Feng Shui cure for clearing out disturbing energies. It literally 'sweeps' the cobwebs of stale or unhealthy energy out of your home and out of your space.

Whilst you're sweeping, selenite is an awesome crystal for cleansing the chakras, so much so that they nowadays sell selenite in soap bar shapes. Don't get it wet, as selenite doesn't like being wet, but simply hold the selenite bar in your hand and very gently sweep it over your crown chakra, and over all of your body, as if giving yourself a shower (but not!). If the selenite feels guggy (cluttered with unclean energy) visualise a pot of light white-green flame, and physically manipulate the guggy energy into a ball or etc and place it intentionally in the pot of light-white-green flames, knowing that it will be accepted into the ether and resolved into healthy energy. (You can do the same into a physical bowl of salt water, but a wonderful Pranic healing practitioner who taught me said that intention rules. I believe intention is one of the most important rules of all, so i use it very consciously in my work.)

Many blessings to you, cozmo0_4. Sorry for the wordy reply, but this aspect of being in the world feels very important to me, and I think that if I share what works for me, it may one day help work for someone else. :)

cozmo0_4

hello cozmo0_4 :)

I would have said similar to celticnoodle :) I haven't had epsom salt baths as a cleansing thing, only as a relaxant, but either way it would be beneficial to you.

Feeling scattered from discordant energies can spin you out, so sitting next to, or in, a waterfall, tumbling creek or ocean waves will do wonders, as the negative ions balance out the harsh positive ones and can calm a chaotic energy.

CN's tree-hugging suggestion is quite serious... so is getting outside with bare feet.When you are using one of the vibrational modalities of healing, such as Pranic healing, and you wish to increase your Chi, or Life Force, it's great to go outside and stand with bare feet on the earth, or sand, or grass... the idea is to connect with the Earth's own energy, as doing so grounds you back into your physical body, helping to shrug off the spaciness that comes with psychic muckyness.

A further step is to visualise your bare feet being so fully connected to the ground that you can feel energetic roots creating a pathway between you and the Earth. If, at that point, you can visualise powerfully enough to 'feel' the energy flow between yourself and the Earth, you can send your energy down into the Earth and visualise it being blessed, or purified, before it returns back to you. And, hugging a tree, if actually acknowledging the Tree's energy and sending it loving energy back, is also a beautifully clearing experience. :)

I would add that ringing a beautiful bell into the corner of each room of your house, with the windows open, is a well-known Feng Shui cure for clearing out disturbing energies. It literally 'sweeps' the cobwebs of stale or unhealthy energy out of your home and out of your space.

Whilst you're sweeping, selenite is an awesome crystal for cleansing the chakras, so much so that they nowadays sell selenite in soap bar shapes. Don't get it wet, as selenite doesn't like being wet, but simply hold the selenite bar in your hand and very gently sweep it over your crown chakra, and over all of your body, as if giving yourself a shower (but not!). If the selenite feels guggy (cluttered with unclean energy) visualise a pot of light white-green flame, and physically manipulate the guggy energy into a ball or etc and place it intentionally in the pot of light-white-green flames, knowing that it will be accepted into the ether and resolved into healthy energy. (You can do the same into a physical bowl of salt water, but a wonderful Pranic healing practitioner who taught me said that intention rules. I believe intention is one of the most important rules of all, so i use it very consciously in my work.)

Many blessings to you, cozmo0_4. Sorry for the wordy reply, but this aspect of being in the world feels very important to me, and I think that if I share what works for me, it may one day help work for someone else. :)

Your comment about sitting next to a waterfall, creek is excellent. Before I got ill I went and sat by the local brook - which although only small was a really relaxing, if short experience (it's quite cold at the moment). But as soon as I'm feeling better I'll definitely go and do that again. Calming the chaotic energies is exactly what I need.
Again it's a bit cold to be outside in bare feet, but I can try that for short spells to ground myself.if not I will try visualisation of this as you suggested until it's warmer.
I've been suffering lower back pain which I've read is a need to be grounded (I have no health issues re my back, so presume it's stress related).

I have some bells on my keyring so will try this tonight.

I also have some selenite so will try the sweeping 'shower' action,while visualising as you've suggested.
Intention has been lacking lately and I've had terrible trouble keeping content and happy with my intentions. I will buy up my game on that front - as yes I know how important it is, but energies towards contentment have been low.

Thank you for the advice which I will definitely incorporate into my days ahead.

lucid_dawn

A few years ago I was in a pretty bad place, very stressful job, and my group of friends were high drama alcoholics. I got sick a lot (headaches, colds, stomach issues) Eventually things got so bad I quit the job and also quit this group of friends. After this point I noticed I hardly ever got sick anymore and haven't since. I developed a chronic illness in the past year but emotionally I'm so much happier and more fulfilled than I was.

My advice locate the things or people in your life causing negative feelings and eliminate or distance yourself from them. Find things that make you happy and try to do those things more frequently... as suggested spending time outdoors, baths, reading, meditating. Things you love that make you feel good.

I'm thinking about starting one of those positivity journals although I am already able to find positive things in my day to reflect on and enjoy.

With bad relationships it often times just requires some time to process and get over it all. One day you will wake up and that person won't even register in your thoughts. May that day come swiftly to you. Best wishes until then.

cozmo0_4

A few years ago I was in a pretty bad place, very stressful job, and my group of friends were high drama alcoholics. I got sick a lot (headaches, colds, stomach issues) Eventually things got so bad I quit the job and also quit this group of friends. After this point I noticed I hardly ever got sick anymore and haven't since. I developed a chronic illness in the past year but emotionally I'm so much happier and more fulfilled than I was.

My advice locate the things or people in your life causing negative feelings and eliminate or distance yourself from them. Find things that make you happy and try to do those things more frequently... as suggested spending time outdoors, baths, reading, meditating. Things you love that make you feel good.

I'm thinking about starting one of those positivity journals although I am already able to find positive things in my day to reflect on and enjoy.

With bad relationships it often times just requires some time to process and get over it all. One day you will wake up and that person won't even register in your thoughts. May that day come swiftly to you. Best wishes until then.

Sorry for the late reply. I've been doing lots of reading about emotionally draining people and just read a great book called psychopath free. As your post made me think about the behaviour of people that have been around me and my own emotional and physical state after each break up with the same man - I've got a bad cold and terrible cough each time. So the crystals and chackra meditation have helped but of course I've returned to the negative situation afterwards - now I'm doing as many of the things people have advised as possible and hope to regain my inner stable self soon.
I've been around the local park today hugging trees and generally being in nature.
I'm using my crystals more wisely.
I've found a great place locally with a mini waterfall
And I've drawn a line under the relationship I had. (Still fighting demons with that though).
Thank you everyone for your advice during this time and things can only get better.
Blessings

celticnoodle

As was mentioned, paying attention to the people you surround yourself with is very important too, and you obviously know this. I was intrigued with the book you mentioned here, Cozmo and did a google search for it. It sounds really good and informative. There is another book that I only just found about that may be of interest to you. It is titled - " Full Catastrophe Living" and written by Kabat-Zinn. I was told of this in the comp thread here by WolfSpirit. I have only just ordered this Full Catastrophe book and haven't yet received it. But, it sounds like it may be a good follow up book for the one you just read. I am going to look for the book you mention here as well. I am finding myself finally free (I hope) of a very sad and ill fated relationship with a very horrible narcissitic person who has rallied a small following around her.

The others are misguided by her--but she has such a way about her to fool you and its not till you are away from her that you begin to realize her game. Its really sad, and I feel sorry for the narcisstic person, but she is poison and I have to let her and the rest of the go for my own sake and good health and well being.

So, I will be sure to keep you posted on that book, if you are interetsed. It is all about using mindfulness to help you heal from stress mostly. here is a short paragraph about what this book will do for you--

Kabat-Zinn focuses on "mindfulness," a concept that involves living in the moment, paying attention, and simply "being" rather than "doing." While you can practice anything "mindfully," from taking a walk to cleaning your house, Kabat-Zinn presents several meditation techniques that focus the attention most clearly, whether it's on a simple phrase, your breathing, or various parts of your body. The book goes into detail about how hospital patients have either improved their health or simply come to feel better despite their illness by using these techniques, but these meditations can help anyone deal with stress and gain a calmer outlook on life.

and, I will again wish you much luck in your journey to self healing and mention that I think you are on your way to finding yourself free and clear of murky and depressing energies. Good luck to you in your continued journey and to staying that way too! Its not an easy journey to make, but you at least now realize how important it is for yourself. That is the first step!

((:)heart:)))