10 of Pentacles~ a gestalt look

widar

lunalafey/ 10 of Pentacles
2- the fey leaders of the different elemental clans are having a meeting about the up coming season

- What is the fifth element?
- Will they reach a common plan? Might be very difficult if all the elements have to unite. Perhaps a fey of the bigger arcana could help ;)
- Do feys have leaders?

contrascarpe96
1. The candle is going to burn for a long, long time and some of the Feys are getting impatient.

- Who lighted the candle?
- and for what purpose? Keeping the feys awake?
- isn't there electric light in feyland?

mooncat2 / 10 Pentacles
2. Everybody wants to go to bed but nobodys willing to make the first move.
- oupsy, will the feys talk badly about the one that leaves first?
- bed? do feys sleep in beds?
- everybody? what about the mice/hedgehogs? are they also longing for bed?

Widar

lunalafey

the ?????? rule

If you read my last post on the Fey Gestalt study- you will know that I am new at this style of reading within the form of Gestalt. Becuase of that, I did not make it clear in the beginning that there are no leading or suggesting questions in Gestalt.
the ?????? rule is this-
phrase your questions starting with these words-

• Who
    What
    Where
    When
    Why
    How

Choose one of your descriptions
from the first week-
Make a question in as few words as possible- starting with each of the six words listed above.

lunalafey

???????

after dinner storytelling session with friends

Who is the one telling the story?
What is the story about?
Where does everyone come from?
When did they become friends?
Why did they all come for dinner and stories?
How does the story end?

mooncat2

1. Fey family wondering why nobodys brought in the food

Who usually brings in the food?
What has happened to him/her?
Where does the food come from?
When did they start to worry?
Why don't they get it themselves?
How hungry are they?

widar

As I have to correct my view that the card shows '5 mice' to '5 hedegehogs' (I should inspect the card better) I selected my description:

2 - 5 mice are moving around under the table. They have glowing eyes - maybe from the inner light they need for seeing while moving in the desk's shadow

My questions:
- Who allowed the hedgehogs to come in ?
- What connection (besides the number) is there between the hedgehogs and the fey and the stars ?
- Where's the cake ?
(or whatever hedgehogs like to eat. That leads to another question:
- what do hedeghogs prefer to eat ? )
- When will the hedgehogs be noticed by the fey ?
- Why are the hedgehogs' eyes glowing ?
- How many hedgehogs are there beyond the borders of the card?

Widar

Pook

10 of Pentacles ~ gfs

A small group of fey sit casually around a lavishly decorated table that's embedded with beautiful blue and green stones and one that's ruby-coloured for the center. They are all unique in appearance. One with pale blue skin, long slender blue wings and messy red hair, another with chubby blue features and dark hair tied neatly into a wrap. There is a child fey small enough to sit on the table they are all leaning on in some way, with the slender blue wings of the woman fey seated to his left, and a fey with pale human-coloured peach skin who has no wings at all, but a difinitive gotee and matching plume of red hair a shade different than his table-mate. The candle that lends the table it's only light stretches high above all of their heads into a crop of stars the hang down, extended on strings from the ceiling. And below, a family of critters scampers at their feet, eyes glowing in the candle-light.

Satori

1. Almost feels like a magical ritual of some kind...perhaps the Summoning of the Porcupines Fey. But yes, a summoning ritual.

2. A meditation class using the flame for focus.

3. Let's play Spaceship...Okay, who gets to be the Captain this time?....I do...and I raise my hand....

Satori

Satori said:
1. Almost feels like a magical ritual of some kind...perhaps the Summoning of the Porcupines Fey. But yes, a summoning ritual.

2. A meditation class using the flame for focus.

3. Let's play Spaceship...Okay, who gets to be the Captain this time?....I do...and I raise my hand....

Who are they summoning?
Why are they smiling?
What is the reason for the mediation class?
Where does the Spaceship take them?
Why do I raise my hand to be the Captain?