Sylvie Steinbach's Lenormand Oracle - 'no layout' method circle

Sylvie Steinbach

I decided to open this new thread as a platform for any Lenormand seeker to ask questions on the Lenormand Oracle (and share my 20+ experience performing over 20,000 paying readings using the small Lenormand).

I will answer when I have a moment, I am still a full time professional doing an average of 50/60 readings a month...And working on a Lenormand workbook focused on love and relationships to be released before the end of 2010.

However do not post your own spreads for me to translate. I suggest instead that you open a new thread for that purpose only. There is always a past student or a Lenormand fan happy to help you with it....

The Guided Hermit

Thank-you Sylvie for what you offer here. I know that many of us are followers of your 5 card method and are still enjoying the threads from the work group from a year of so ago.

I'm certain many folks will be following this thread with interest.

Paul

Ashtaroot

Can't wait till you come up with your own deck :)
love your method and it has been one of my fav simple straight and to the point, exactly how I have been doing it..

Sylvie Steinbach

Thanks for the support!

I really do appreciate your kind words. I think it is time for me to influx some Lenormand wisdom ;-)

MareSaturni

Wow Sylvie, that's so nice of you to offer your help! Thanks :D

I've just started reading the Lenormand again after many years, and I must say I feel kinda lost sometimes. I just lost my Lenormand touch :/

Sylvie Steinbach

To Priestress

Please post your inquiry below. Thanks!

Phoenix Rising

Hey Sylvie,

I'm so glad that you're active again. Look forward as always to your insights.

PR

Priestess

Hi Sylvie

I am getting divorced and have to move into temporary accommodation. I would like to ask how I would go about doing a reading on timing.
The question I would like to ask is....

How long will I be in temporary accommodation before they give me something permanant? Or...

When will I move from temporary to permanant accommodation?

I am a bit confused as to what I should look for. Would I use the house as the key card.....would I still lay cards to the left....or only to the right of the key? What other surrounding cards should I look out for?

Any help would be greatly appreciated from yourself or someone else that knows and can point me in the right direction!

Thank you for your wonderful book cards and threads here on the forum too. I love them! Thank you for your time too.

Sylvie Steinbach

House keycard

Anytime you have a question regarding a residential move (temp or perm) use the keycard 'house'. You need to focus on either where you are going to move or where you are, depending on your intention. If your question is timing, then you need to focus on the location with that question in mind. The cards falling immediately next to that keycard will show signs connected with what you are looking for (either by definition, by number or other timing elements). I recommend that you check my book, looking at each card 2 page definition to get an idea of timing. There is also a paragraph on it in the second part of the book. If you aren't sure about the answer, you can ask the question again. There is nothing wrong is asking for clearer indicator. Somtimes you get them. Timing is one of the most difficult questions to answer therefore practicing and getting feedback on your readings is essential to learn what you still need to improve on. Good luck!

The Guided Hermit

Hi Sylvie,

As a Tarotist, I'm curious to know if there is any special consideration when consecutive numbers appear in a draw. For example, say the Signifactor is the 29 Woman card and that immediately follow are, say, 17 Stork + 18 Dog. Does this add more "oomph" to the combination of 17 + 18?

Conversely, what if the numbers are in decline? (Say 18 Dog to 17 Stork) Does this weaken the relationship between the cards?

Paul