Sylvie Steinbach's Lenormand Oracle - 'no layout' method circle

Priestess

Post deleted. Wrong question!

Priestess

Cards to the left of the reading

Can you explain something to me Sylvie that I am mixed up about. When using the key card method and flipping the cards, do you use the cards that fell before the key card on the left (go back and take them out of the pile already made) or do you use the next ones that are drawn after the key card and lay them to the left. This has been something that has been confusing me. also when laying them to the left what one do you lay down first the outside one or the inside one next to the key card? Thanks for your time Sylvie.

Miss Divine

Priestess said:
Can you explain something to me Sylvie that I am mixed up about. When using the key card method and flipping the cards, do you use the cards that fell before the key card on the left (go back and take them out of the pile already made) or do you use the next ones that are drawn after the key card and lay them to the left. This has been something that has been confusing me. also when laying them to the left what one do you lay down first the outside one or the inside one next to the key card? Thanks for your time Sylvie.

Hi Priestess,

What I do is I flip the cards and lay them in a row, when I get to the key card, I draw 2/3 more cards. So now I have 2/3 on the left, and 2/3 cards on the right from my key card. And those are the cards I use for my reading.

Sylvie Steinbach

Priestress

I think you got your answer!

Priestess

Thank you so much Miss Devine, but can I say I'm still not understanding this....DUMMY...sorry.
So you flip 2 to the left and then maybe 3 to the right and then wait for the key card to come up for the middle space? i'm sorry if I'm making a pigs ear of this..but I'm just not getting it.

I've always been told if you don't understand...keep asking...this is why I never did, because I always thought everyone must understand this except me. I'm really sorry..I'm sure your description is brill and it's just me who's not grasping it. Thanks again for going to the trouble of explaining it to me Miss Devine.

Miss Divine said:
Hi Priestess,

What I do is I flip the cards and lay them in a row, when I get to the key card, I draw 2/3 more cards. So now I have 2/3 on the left, and 2/3 cards on the right from my key card. And those are the cards I use for my reading.

Golden Moon

Priestess said:
Thank you so much Miss Devine, but can I say I'm still not understanding this....DUMMY...sorry.
So you flip 2 to the left and then maybe 3 to the right and then wait for the key card to come up for the middle space? i'm sorry if I'm making a pigs ear of this..but I'm just not getting it.

I've always been told if you don't understand...keep asking...this is why I never did, because I always thought everyone must understand this except me. I'm really sorry..I'm sure your description is brill and it's just me who's not grasping it. Thanks again for going to the trouble of explaining it to me Miss Devine.

You fan out the cards and pick one by one until you find your key card. After finding your key card, you place it down and whats left of the deck, you select either 2 or 3 cards on the left side and 2 or 3 on the right side. Its best to add an extra card at the end of the right side just to get an idea of the future outcome or for clarification.

Hope this helps.:)

Sylvie Steinbach

No Layout system

I think I better step in before this gets out of hands. Since I created this, go only with my answer.The method is really simple.

Fan the deck, face down after deciding what keycard you want to represent your question. Keep choosing cards, one after the other, keep them in order while flipping them over to see the symbols. Once you find the keycard, the ones that were revealed just before are kept on the left of the keycard and you continue to pull a few more to be place on the right of it. You only interprete up to 3 cards on each side.

That should settle this.

Miss Divine

Priestess said:

Your welcome Priestess. Sylvie explained it better than I did and hopefully you understand how it works now.;)

Good luck!

Priestess

Miss Divine said:
Your welcome Priestess. Sylvie explained it better than I did and hopefully you understand how it works now.;)

Good luck!

Thanks Miss Divine I think I got it at last lol you'll be glad to hear!!!!

Priestess

Sylvie Steinbach said:
I think I better step in before this gets out of hands. Since I created this, go only with my answer.The method is really simple.

Fan the deck, face down after deciding what keycard you want to represent your question. Keep choosing cards, one after the other, keep them in order while flipping them over to see the symbols. Once you find the keycard, the ones that were revealed just before are kept on the left of the keycard and you continue to pull a few more to be place on the right of it. You only interprete up to 3 cards on each side.

That should settle this.

That has settled it nicely Sylvie thanks so much!