Your favorite lenormand decks

thorhammer

I'll echo both Skimo and Ashtaroot - the Lex Vieux Jours is the bestest! I was lucky enough to get mine in a custom tin, and I just adore it. I also have and like the Piatnik Lenormand, and am about to bequeath the Blue Owl to someone else as it leaves me entirely cold.

I reckon I might get the Langustl if he ever publishes, and I'm on the lookout for the beautiful LS one with no captions or PC miniatures. I think that one's beautiful!

\m/ Kat

Nina*

One more vote for the Vieus Jours. I have two of them; one in a tin and one in a gorgeous pink and red silk bag.

As mentioned the Bärtschi is lovely too.. and the Piatnik. Those 3 are the only ones I use.

Ashtaroot

OOPS I made a mistake I realized I was just saying tarot in Italian LOL
what I meant is when you go to this site
http://www.e-tarocchi.com/mlpub/index.php
then select the e Tarocchi deck you will see a deck that is using famous paintings. Anyone has any info on it?

:)

firefrost

I know I'm going to regret asking this but how much is the Lex Vieux Jours?

I've just looked at the etsy page and it is beautiful.

I'm as blind as a bat, but I couldn't see a price or how many available...??

Nina*

Oh dang... I don't remember the price, Hils. But it's not expensive, I think.

She makes them as you order.. usually it takes her only a few days.

firefrost

I just contacted her to find out...:D

Nina*

You're horrible... :D

Ashtaroot

Hello firefrost,
Les Vieux Jours Lenormand are 50USD and they are beautiful ;)
Mine came in a gorgeous tin and it is all handmade, you will find more info on her webpage and you get to see all the cards :)

http://www.lesvieuxjours.com/lenormand.html

firefrost

Thank you so much for this, Ashtaroot, I've just contacted her again at her site. :)

emmsma

Just getting the Lenormand bug and am looking for a first deck. Is the Zigeuner Lenormand available anywhere in English?

I think the artwork is lovely.

Is there a book that is recommended to have when starting out, or do you just go with the LWB?

Also looking at the Mystical Lenormand.