New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

eltarot78

Hello Rasa
I'm glad you like my work

this deck was made under the concept, some crazy, a journey through time, reaching as these Maître Cartier made these beautiful works,
Much of Conver, much of Fautrier (in the 40 numerals) with its exquisite baroque touch, and with a little something of everything (Dodal, P.Madenié, Chosson, Arnoult, Tourcaty, J.Rochias, Arnoux & Amphoux, S. Bernardin) without losing coherence for this, or do a deck that was a hybrid.

The 'texture' just part of the printed image, on a matte paper 300grs and a coating OPP mate (unplasticized) which gives a more robust and silky termination, which facilitates the shuffling, without losing the style of cartes fines.

For the moment I no have editor, working independently, I am my own publisher.

Shipping costs to Uruguay are

Encomienda Internacional Vía Aérea $ argentinos 78,00
o
EMS Paquetería $ argentinos 99,00

Can you explain this a little more? It sounds intriguing....

The plastic transparent geometric figure who illustrates well how Tarot decks could be possibly encoded.
is the template that Ünger Tchalaï, includes in his book, which is based Jodorowsky to divide the cards into the land squared, square sky and human square.

the book can download it from here
http://eltarot78-elwalich.blogspot.com/2010/09/el-tarot-porque-como-hasta-donde.html

kalliope

Cheers all,

It seems I have missed the first shipment so would anybody else like to join to start a second shipment to the U.S.? I can be the coordinator on this end but not until January, since I'll be out of town the 2nd half of December.

Any takers?

:)

Hi Punchinella,
I missed this the first US shipment too, so I'd be interested if we could cobble together another group!

punchinella

Hi Punchinella,
I missed this the first US shipment too, so I'd be interested if we could cobble together another group!
Hi kalliope,

I'm sorry to have missed this message for the last 6 days! Yes, I would love to get a group together--any more takers? Since I'm not exactly wealthy in the month of January ( :p ) I think we need a few more folks to help bring those shipping costs down . . . surely they will show up, in time!

Abaris

I would be interested in being part of a US shipment.

eltarot78

Hello punchinella, kalliope and Abaris.
there are only 4 decks available.
not being someone wants a copy to backup, there is room for one more

punchinella

Oh! Only four left--we'd better hop on it then!

Abaris

So what do we do here, then? I definitely want to be in for one deck.

emmsma

Do any of you three have a Western Union nearby? One of you has to play host, and receive all the decks, and then re ship to the other two.

PM eltarot to get the ball rolling. Hopefully someone will come along to claim that last deck.

punchinella

Well, I'm sure I have a Western Union somewhere around here and I'm willing to host, but I can't go until the weekend. Kalliope and Abaris, if you want to start sooner, you're welcome to host instead . . . it's all good!

Whoever hosts will collect payment from the others through paypal and then take the whole sum to WU, right? I guess the first step is to decide for sure how many decks we are ordering and then get info on shipping costs from eltarot. We will then divide that by however many we are (three at the moment :) ) and add that to the price of the deck, $39 . . . correct? The toughest part is figuring out shipping costs after the bulk package arrives--maybe emmsma can help us with that though since she already did it in--was it November? And I'm thinking of adding that to the total sum and dividing it as well by three, particularly if I'm the host, since (if I'm the host) I don't want to end up paying less overall than either of you . . . :)

In other words, the calculation will be: (3 x $39 + bulk shipping cost from Argentina + 2 x individual deck shipping cost) / 3. Does that sound right?

ETA: Shall we officially decide to go for it at three, or do you want to wait for another person?

emmsma

That looks right to me. I shipped the other copies in a small priority box. $5.20 each. Its plenty roomy and can actually hold two decks, but seemed safest to box this precious treasure.