My new spread

Jenny-Li

tigerlily said:
Ok, I named it the problem-solving spread, but it's a bit clumsy, so if anyone has a better idea, don't be shy! :D

----------[12]----------
------[10]----[11]------
--[8]---------------[9]--
--------------------------
------[7]------[6]-------
--[4]------[1]------[5]--
--[2]---------------[3]--

Space invader or not, I jumped the second I saw it - I loved the shape of it before I'd even read the positions! And when I did, they did NOT lessen my impression! I will definitely try this one out, I think it will work great! (And the fact is this is the kind of spread I was looking for not too long ago! Will safe it in my files, definitely!)

Thank you and lots of light and love,
Jenny :)

PS: I don't know either how to make nice links, but when I link to a different thread I just look it up (with the search function for example) and cut and past the link in the address-field at the top of the screen. It's not pretty but it works...! :D

tigerlily

Re: Re: Re: My new spread

the hermit said:

So...
then it's 'toggle', 'toggle', left joystick to get the final outcome?
or is it 'option', 'space bar', 'toggle', 'toggle'?

i'm sorry tigerlily... I couldn't help myself...
feel free to hurl rotten vegetables :D

BAD HERMIT! NO BISCUIT!

<g> sorry, I can't help you there - I never played space invaders. You'll have to ask Geenius, who started this sillyness... <throws a rotten tomatoe in Geenius' direction>

Jenny-Li, oh you voice of reason! <kneels down> I'm so happy that someone appreciates my creative efforts! Let me know how it works and if it needs to be changed somewhere, ok?

the hermit

Re: Re: Re: Re: My new spread

tigerlily said:

<g> sorry, I can't help you there - I never played space invaders. You'll have to ask Geenius, who started this sillyness... <throws a rotten tomatoe in Geenius' direction>

Jenny-Li, oh you voice of reason! <kneels down> I'm so happy that someone appreciates my creative efforts! Let me know how it works and if it needs to be changed somewhere, ok?

I appreciate your creative efforts tigerlily and also the fact that you share them with us...
but I'm just a bbbaaaddd boy sometimes too!
(he says with a sheepish grin while dodging icky bits of rotten fruit and vegetables)
I just can't help myself!
:D

maybe it's 'toggle' 'option' 'spacebar' 'toggle'? help me out G@W

Jenny-Li

Re: Re: Re: Re: My new spread

tigerlily said:
Let me know how it works and if it needs to be changed somewhere, ok?
Definitely, and I just realize I have just the question for it! Just have to find some time to spend on my own to do it... Hopefully in the weekend!

cormac

hi all :)

just dropping this link to TigerLily's discussion on "timing" as mentioned in the spread -- i am doing this for a friend and i wanted to get all the info i could so since i found it, i'm posting it (ok last sentence really unnecessary but i've typed it so sod it lol)

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=5785&highlight=timing

and yeah definitely space invaders lol -- awesome :)

and tigerlily -- one of my very fave flowers :) -- so i know this will be a good spread ;)

aria

a gud one

hey tigerlily thnx for the spread..i just tried it n the results seem to satisfy...even though the name is a little dull i think its best to call the spread the problem solving spread since it does help in solving problems....gud job!!!

Ascot

This thread really hit home with me, thanks!