Lenormand spreads?

franniee

Hi Guys

What spreads do you use with your Lenormand decks? and Sibilla decks? I would love some suggestions.

Thank you :heart:

firefrost

Oooh, franniee - me too!!

Looking forward to seeing what's posted!

:love:

franniee

me too ....

I was thinking of taking them with me when I read in public and I would love a few spreads to use.

firefrost

Well, I'm hoping the Lenormand Monthly Circle's going to take off, so I'll need some spreads for those.

I did pm valeria to see if she knew any so if she comes up with some, I'll let you know. :)

franniee

That's funny! I was going to PM Valeria and then figured why not post it and let everyone benefit. :D

Great minds FF :laugh:

Sammie

There are two spreads I've talked about on my blog that I developed especially for the Lenormand cards. I don't think I can post the links here though as it would be considered advertising.

One is called the "X Marks the Spot" or "You Are Here" Spread and the other is called the "Over and Under Spread".

I've used these several times on my blog and talked about how I read them. If it wasn't against the rules I'd just post links to them.

Sammie

firefrost

They are great, Sammie, thanks!

Can I use your spreads in future circles?

Sammie

Yes, you are very welcome to use them for anything you would like! Everyone else is, too!

Sammie

firefrost

Brilliant! :)

Thank you very much :thumbsup: