Marziano Tarot

gregory

Mine has a little book in the box.

empress's dress

I'm amazed that this is the only thread I could find here about this unique deck. Mine arrived two days ago. I have been trying not to buy more decks, but this was one I could not resist.

Mine has no LWB. Was yours included in the box, or like a PDF file?

there should be a lwb. but their will eventually be a companion book on marziano's orginal notes for the deck. if you know a lot about greek and roman mythology or have read the metamorphoses, the meanings may just pop out at you. but definitely request a lwb. also, did you buy it directly from robert place?

FLizarraga

Mine has a little book in the box.

there should be a lwb. but their will eventually be a companion book on marziano's orginal notes for the deck. if you know a lot about greek and roman mythology or have read the metamorphoses, the meanings may just pop out at you. but definitely request a lwb. also, did you buy it directly from robert place?

Hmmm. I'm gonna have to write Place (yes, I bought it from him), to see if he can at least send me the PDF.

I see what you mean about the mythology, empress's dress, but it's not the Roman deities I'm worried about, it's them pesky birds. I can't tell them apart! Eve the phoenixes look like eagles in the court cards... :p

magicjack

Well the prices for the package deals aren't bad I think. I have none of his decks but now I'm considering getting them. Alchemical or Sevenfold? Which one is better to get with this new one?

empress's dress

Hmmm. I'm gonna have to write Place (yes, I bought it from him), to see if he can at least send me the PDF.

I see what you mean about the mythology, empress's dress, but it's not the Roman deities I'm worried about, it's them pesky birds. I can't tell them apart! Eve the phoenixes look like eagles in the court cards... :p

lol that is too true about the birds. haha. i am so used to the deck now i took it for granted that it takes a while to get used to the birds! place should send you a lwb. it clearly was a mistake. and why not ask him to sign it to boot :).

empress's dress

Well the prices for the package deals aren't bad I think. I have none of his decks but now I'm considering getting them. Alchemical or Sevenfold? Which one is better to get with this new one?

it's completely personal in the end which deck works for a given person, but for me the alchemical with the companion book is fantastic. the hermes playing cards are wonderful. you have a 36 card lenormand deck plus 16 like the gypsy witch or almost lenormand decks, but what makes a nice twist is he chooses to highlight the playing cards aspect over the images. you could easily play gin rummy and then do a lenormand reading with this deck.

magicjack

it's completely personal in the end which deck works for a given person, but for me the alchemical with the companion book is fantastic. the hermes playing cards are wonderful you have a 36 card lenormand deck plus 16 like the gypsy witch or almost lenormand decks but what makes a nice twist is he chooses to highlight the playing cards aspect over the images. you could easily play gin rummy and then do a lenormand reading with this deck.

Thanks. And yea I do like the Hermes playing cards too. They are pretty cool. Alchemical.. I'll think about that.