Jonasa Jaus Tarot

Nica

I have it. The cards are just over the width of the Baba Studio decks and they are very, very long. They flop a bit.

they're gorgeous cards. I recommend trimming them into borderless.

desertrat

:)
You could always treat the deck as a herbal learning journey...

Unfortunately, the deck did not arrive with any type of LWB or guidebook to give us folks lacking in botany skills a clue as to what the plants might be. But I find the deck quite a joy to use regardless, as well as a pleasure to look at. I haven't regretted the purchase for a second.

Tanga

Unfortunately, the deck did not arrive with any type of LWB or guidebook to give us folks lacking in botany skills a clue as to what the plants might be. But I find the deck quite a joy to use regardless, as well as a pleasure to look at. I haven't regretted the purchase for a second.

Start a thread on the deck - looking at what the plants are in each card?... (I recognise the ones on the website - but those are only a few. I recon I could discover what the rest are. And that's why I was hoping someone else might post a few more pickies so I could see a bit more.).

I'd be happy to be there commenting and looking up plants - WHEN I get my copy of the deck, just as soon as the 2nd Ed. is available. :) :) :)