Viking Oracle

Falcor

Is someone using it? Any impressions?

The art of this deck is amazing but..I have a feeling some(or more) the images are posing, kinda the same look like figures who are cold. It's hard to explain but I feel there is no life there. No expressions, nothing. It's just cold.

Le Fanu

It's a bit too Hollywood/Game of Thrones for me - is it trying to be a deck aimed at male readers?

I think of these yelling / bearded male energy / gung-ho decks, that Gods and Titans was the first and best. I think one is enough to be honest. I had a look at the Vikings one and it looked like Gods and Titans with more helmets. But someone, somewhere will read well with it. Always the case.

Of all the themes, Vikings is one I don't really identify with, it's an alien theme - but like I said, that's just me! I see "Vikings" and also assume it will be decorated with runes, which I also don't get!

Falcor

It's a bit too Hollywood/Game of Thrones for me - is it trying to be a deck aimed at male readers?

I think of these yelling / bearded male energy / gung-ho decks, that Gods and Titans was the first and best. I think one is enough to be honest. I had a look at the Vikings one and it looked like Gods and Titans with more helmets. But someone, somewhere will read well with it. Always the case.

Of all the themes, Vikings is one I don't really identify with, it's an alien theme - but like I said, that's just me! I see "Vikings" and also assume it will be decorated with runes, which I also don't get!

Yes, it feels very the same. And very cold feeling they give me. Unlike Ciro's beautiful art, it feels like those have no soul behind them. That what makes me to make a step back.

Essjay

I like it! Loving the runes cards as I've always wanted to learn their meanings. Also - it reads well for me. I'm going for one card readings and haven't tried a spread yet but I find most oracles are good with a one card pull. Like the art too - one of my preferred oracle releases of the year so far.

Glass Owl

I was disappointed with this deck. The art seemed rushed and there are too many borders on the cards.