what do you use for carrying your lenormand cards? pouch, bag, clothes

snowmoon

what do you use for carrying your lenormand cards? do you use pouch, bag, clothes, house clothes, for it? or nothing at all?

i cannot find a good size of pouch for it. so currently, i use one can that i got as valentine sweet box for one deck.

i use cloth for it when i do readings. a lavender color with a little shining. it is made for oracle cards.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/aw/d/B011QO2QAU/ref=oh_aui_i_d_old_o5_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i have 2 of this. one for work, one for home.

and i carry a small cloth of pink purple double side of color with a little shine.

how about you?

Barleywine

I have a zippered vinyl ("fake leather") pouch that started life as a toiletry bag but works perfectly for carrying cards. I use this to carry them around in their original boxes; the rest of the time they stay on a shelf.

Genna

I use little Tarot bags; the smallest I´ve found. The best are some that are knitted with a violet cat charm on it, that I found on Amazon, where I also found some with the moon and a hare and a few more that are small enough ( a,sun and moon, a phoenix, St Michael, an angel). I use these little bags for Kipper decks too.

Village Witch

I leave my 20 + decks in whatever container they arrived in. Some are in the original paper boxes, some in clear plastic boxes of various types, some are in pouches, and some in velvet bags. I keep them all in (except 2-3 decks I am currently using and the deck I carry in my purse) in a cardboard shipping box.

Personally I don't care for pouches. I like my cards kept nice and neat and well protected. I don't feel I get that from a pouch.

Genna

Village Witch;4995253 Personally I don't care for pouches. I like my cards kept nice and neat and well protected. I don't feel I get that from a pouch.[/QUOTE said:
You are right; I have lost two Mysterious Lenormand because the dog chewed the pouches. I´m must happier with Pixie´s Lenormand and Fairy Tale Lenormand in their tins and Claire de Lune in it´s tin, and Gilded Reverie, Fin de Síecle Kipper and Dreaming Way Lenormand in their boxes. I keep most of my Lenormands, Kippers and some Tarots in a vitrine cubboard.

snowmoon

I have a zippered vinyl ("fake leather") pouch that started life as a toiletry bag but works perfectly for carrying cards. I use this to carry them around in their original boxes; the rest of the time they stay on a shelf.

hi, i would like to find one like yours. i mainly use cosmetic bag for it.

thank-you.

snowmoon

I use little Tarot bags; the smallest I´ve found. The best are some that are knitted with a violet cat charm on it, that I found on Amazon, where I also found some with the moon and a hare and a few more that are small enough ( a,sun and moon, a phoenix, St Michael, an angel). I use these little bags for Kipper decks too.

hi, it sounds good! i do have tarot small bags, but i use it for my mini size tarot, gemstone.

knitted with a violet cat charm on it?i will search for it.

thank-you.

snowmoon

I leave my 20 + decks in whatever container they arrived in. Some are in the original paper boxes, some in clear plastic boxes of various types, some are in pouches, and some in velvet bags. I keep them all in (except 2-3 decks I am currently using and the deck I carry in my purse) in a cardboard shipping box.

Personally I don't care for pouches. I like my cards kept nice and neat and well protected. I don't feel I get that from a pouch.

hi, some deck doesn't comes with the container, so i keep them in tarot pouch, or use cosmetic pouch.

i like to keep it nice and neat and well protected too.

thank-you.

Nemia

I make my own little bags for the decks that don't come in a tin. It's fun to buy yarn and pick a pattern and crochet a little Lenormand bag. I also made a tin for my Blue Owl.

I keep the original boxes but I feel they get damaged so quickly. A nice crochet bag holds and protects the decks better. Since I nearly always carry a tarot and/or Lenormand with me, bags have to be more than decorative.

For my Lenormand decks, I admit I have been less creative than for the tarot bags. For tarot, I found that a cruciform wrap is very useful as spreadcloth-on-the-go. I didn't yet design something similar for my Lenormands - for three-times-three spread for example.

That's an idea!!! Off to the yarn shop today...

snowmoon

I make my own little bags for the decks that don't come in a tin. It's fun to buy yarn and pick a pattern and crochet a little Lenormand bag. I also made a tin for my Blue Owl.

I keep the original boxes but I feel they get damaged so quickly. A nice crochet bag holds and protects the decks better. Since I nearly always carry a tarot and/or Lenormand with me, bags have to be more than decorative.

For my Lenormand decks, I admit I have been less creative than for the tarot bags. For tarot, I found that a cruciform wrap is very useful as spreadcloth-on-the-go. I didn't yet design something similar for my Lenormands - for three-times-three spread for example.

That's an idea!!! Off to the yarn shop today...

hi, you make your own bags for it? cool!

nice crochet bag, cruciform wrap , it is a good idea. i will check those out to see if i can find a nice one for my deck.

thank-you.