FAVORITE CARD - ANY DECK!!! - :-)

G6

Hey Folks!

Thought it would be cool to see what cards stand out for everyone. I know I have several, so feel free to post more than one, but please include image as attachment or link, name of the deck and what it is about the card that makes it memorable for you, thanks!!! :)

Card: Eight of Wands

Deck: Secret Tarot

I just love the energy of this card. It gives a real sense of creative energy in motion.

Attachments

• 8wands_secret.jpg
    8wands_secret.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 229

Tanga

The 8 of Wands.

Hey Folks!

Thought it would be cool to see what cards stand out for everyone. I know I have several, so feel free to post more than one, but please include image as attachment or link, name of the deck and what it is about the card that makes it memorable for you, thanks!!! :)

Card: Eight of Wands

Deck: Secret Tarot

I just love the energy of this card. It gives a real sense of creative energy in motion.

My word - well this could be a really big and looong thread as the doors are wide open for anything (I've loads more than one). Plus all the photographs I'd have to go away and do... :) :)

Since you've begun with 'Swiftness', the 8 of Wands - I'll post here two of my favourites:
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/507569820481362321/
1) From the Night Sun Tarot - a lady ascends out of a black pit on a seemingly magical ladder of Aesclepius-like staffs. Her hands are in yoga mudras - it seems.
2) A lady racing up some wooden steps. Is she in a hurry to get somewhere - or in an actual racing competition?. From the Initiatory Tarot of the Golden Dawn.

G6

My word - well this could be a really big and looong thread as the doors are wide open for anything (I've loads more than one). Plus all the photographs I'd have to go away and do... :) :)

Since you've begun with 'Swiftness', the 8 of Wands - I'll post here two of my favourites:
https://uk.pinterest.com/pin/507569820481362321/
1) From the Night Sun Tarot - a lady ascends out of a black pit on a seemingly magical ladder of Aesclepius-like staffs.
2) A lady racing up some wooden steps. Is she in a hurry to get somewhere - or in an actual racing competition?. From the Initiatory Tarot of the Golden Dawn.

Wow, I've been thinking about the Initiatory Tarot of the Golden Dawn lately. Might have to get that one soon! :)

Scarlet Woodland

I'm always partial to an eight of wands :D

Trying to be good and only play with my deck of the week so its Tarot of the Secret Forest for me. Reeealllly torn between the 3 of wands. Get a real sense of anticipation for this one. Plus, ya know, fox:
http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/thesycamoretree/32597850/74395/74395_640.jpg

and the 6 of coins (could only find stupidly small picture) because it just pulls me into the picture. I'm immediately out there in the woods:
http://www.tarotpassages.com/images6/SecretForest6Coins.jpg

Colours are warmer than this in my deck BTW

ana luisa

The 10 of Cups of the Legacy of the Divine for its BEAUTIFUL rendition of home. And from the Mona Lisa Tarot, the Devil (it's human harming human in the dark), the Ace of Wands (the new showing strength to the old) and, to me at least, the Death card which always seemed like a man finally killing the man inside and coming out as a woman. It is quite a ballsy deck ;)

Attachments

• c245823a82d999fb33b31622d50dd7d1.jpg
    c245823a82d999fb33b31622d50dd7d1.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 177
  • 0 (16).jpg
    0 (16).jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 173
  • 0 (61).jpg
    0 (61).jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 172
  • 0 (19).jpg
    0 (19).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 172

RiverRunsDeep

Here are a couple of my favorites that represent different points on
the path of my Tarot journey. The first card is the High Priestess from
The Mythic Tarot; this was the very first deck I bought over 25 years ago.
I've always liked this card in particular and how it depicts the search for
hidden knowledge with Persephone descending the stairway to the
mysterious underworld.

The second card is The Fool from the Tarot Magow. This is the deck and,
specifically, "The Card", that drew me back to Tarot after a very long hiatus.
I don't remember how I came across it, but I simply had to have the deck,
then simply had to begin studying the cards again. I hardly ever read with
this deck, but I am still in love with this card and have to spend time with it
from time to time. Maybe it was a message to me that it was time to begin
my Tarot journey anew!

Attachments

• IMG_1168.jpg
    IMG_1168.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_1169.jpg
    IMG_1169.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 169

G6

Unicorn Tarot - Tower

Oh, no! My unicorn dreams are crashing down!!! ;-)

Attachments

• Unicorn_Tarot.JPG
    Unicorn_Tarot.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 171

Cocobird55

The Death card from the Hudes tarot.