Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 205 : July 4 - July 10

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the new thread which is now here - updated link 4/3

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles or Lenormand decks:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Readings Journal

Lenormand Decks - Threads in Lenormand Journals forum
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Daily Draws
Deck of the Week Group - Lenormand Readings Journal

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Hudes
2. Madrigal - Wild Unknown Tarot & the Alchemist's Oracle
3. AJ - Minchiate (Lo Scarabeo)
4. Achlys - Silhouettes Tarot
5. swedishfish612 - Ceccoli Tarot & Tarot of Vampyres
6. RiverRunsDeep - Dame Darcy's Mermaid tarot & Oracle of the Mermaids
7. BodhiSeed - Fountain Tarot & Devas of Creation
8. ldiddy - The Light Gray Tarot
9. Elendil - Tarot Mucha
10. Scarlet Woodland - Borderless Deviant Moon & the Chronicles of Destiny fortune cards
11. SarahJoy - Zodiac Tarot
12. bonebeach - The Vampire Tarot & Loteria Cards
13. Madame Squee - Deirdre of the Sorrows
14. Ms. Jocelyn - Tarot of the Old Path

VGimlet

I am back to the Hudes deck for the week ahead.

Madrigal

Here is the updated link to the thread for posting our daily draws.

I was thrilled to receive my Alchemist's Oracle today and will be pairing that up with the Wild Unknown for this coming week.

VGimlet

Thanks for the new thread Madrigal - the link has been updated. :grin:

AJ

I thought today was Saturday so when I was finished with the Mythic this morning I boxed book and deck up and put it away. Being the lazy bum I am I'll start my new week on Saturday instead of Sunday normal.

Lo Scarabeo Minchiate

thanks!

Achlys

Going in with my silhouettes tarot...hopefully I remember to record the readings this time :laugh:

swedishfish612

I'm going to work with the Ceccoli Tarot this week, and also a bit with Tarot of Vampyres.

On a thread about the Ceccoli over on the Decks forum, another poster suggested using the Vampyres book while working with the Ceccoli, as both are Thoth-based. I didn't realize this about either deck, having barely scratched the surface with them, so I'm now I'm intrigued. I'm going to try comparing these 2 decks and seeing how the artists interpreted the ideas behind the cards. I'm going to try to do a good bit of journaling as well.

No oracle for this this week, as I suspect I'll be quite occupied enough!

RiverRunsDeep

I'm in with Dame Darcy's Mermaid tarot paired with Oracle of
the Mermaids. This is going to be fun!

swedishfish612

*sigh* One of my absolute favorites! (Dame Darcy's deck)

Madrigal

Hope you post pics. I'm planning to use the DDM Tarot with the Sassy She Oracle in the next few weeks. I'll be interested to see how your week with your two decks goes. Fun indeed :D