Pixie's Hidden Lenormand....

conversus

I'd very happily take two copies of the deck!!!

CED

Wendywu

I'd love one - and I don't do Lenormand, but I'd have a stab at it with this deck :) I'm sure I'd learn the system easier simply because of the artwork being so very familiar.....

gregory

Only one for me - I don't do oracles - but I am prepared to make an exception for this one ! If it all blows up while I am on dial up - don't let me miss out - save one !

And yes - we need the story !

Dusk Till Dawn

If possible, count me in. I'd love one!

rif

Another "count me in." I read Lenormand more than tarot lately, so it would find a good home. :)

Did you make use of any fancy newer tools in the most recent Photoshop versions? Or get by with the old standbys? Just curious from a technical perspective. A friend saw some features in CS5 that he said could do some amazing manipulation in a fraction of the time of the older versions.

AineFoley

You don't know who they are???

Stormdancer said:
WOW...am I the only one here...???

K....B*TCHY me...I like the Woman...looks like She has "spunk" and "spirit" and " guts" and stuff.....WE could "DO" tea...or...wine....or beer...or somewhat.....

The Man??? His mustache is falling off on one side???

Really though, could be me..probably IS me...been a long few days.

**packs up chair...***

sorry for being negative in a NELLIE kinda way....:(

and just to be VERY clear???? I've LOVED most of this deck....REALLY...no...

[size=+4]REALLY !!![/size]

AineFoley

Oh and I would love a copy of this deck - it has made me see Pixie's work through new eyes - this is AMAZING, a wonderful homage. Well done. :)

Stormdancer

AineFoley said:
You don't know who they are???
I do NOW! I'd not seen their pictures before *shrug*

nicky

Stormdancer said:
I do NOW! I'd not seen their pictures before *shrug*

Storm it could have been worse - I have a mental visual of the Uncle Al deck with him looking like Uncle Fester :)

xoxoxoxxx

Stormdancer

nicky said:
Storm it could have been worse - I have a mental visual of the Uncle Al deck with him looking like Uncle Fester :)

xoxoxoxxx

LOL...Ya mean like :lightbulb... :D

I apologize for my words last night!!:(... I was VERY frustrated with something else :mad:

Now that I know who they are, I think it's a GREAT idea! But I still think He needs to fix his mustache...:D