Anger and/or Revenge

Adjustment

Chariot, Magician reversed which mean manipulating. 7 and 5 of swords, 10 of wands, page of swords.

Thirteen

Adjustment said:
Magician reversed
Magician reversed is an interesting idea! I like it. However, I'm not sure it would indicate someone who is "vengeful." Mean-spirited and manipulative, absolutely, but I kinda think he'd do it (whatever nasty thing "it" is) even if he hadn't any sort of grudge against you.

Likewise a reversed HPS, who would probably start spreading your most private secrets around to do you damage...for whatever reason.

The crowned one

starrystarrynight said:
From a different angle, I also see the Knight of Swords as an angry person. So, coupled with, maybe, the Tower and the Five of Swords/Seven of Swords it could signify an angry situation.

My first thought too was the knight of swords as a base to vengeance, it is the action card, but would need another card with it to indicate the action is revenge. This would be physically based rather then Psychologic.

mnylves

I see a reversed Emperor as a potential source of irrational rage. The Emperor often referes to patriachial power, the right to control. When that is a legitimate government the use of force is accepted. When an individual sees himself as having the right to dominate others, he may respond with rage to any percieved defiance. I use the male pronoun here, because the Emperor card is generally shown as male, and the examples I had in mind are of a domestic violence sort. However I don't doubt there are instances a reversed Emperor could refer to a woman.

jumptothemoonyea

Anger seems to be a negative form of a Fire energy. A card or combination of cards reflecting this perversed fire. All wands in negative combinations, positions could signify some form of anger, more or less, different aspects of it

Artemis8

Re: "Is there a card(s) for paranoia?"

9oW...chronic anxiety, fear, suspicion.
Page of Swords...adrenaline, hyper excitability, on guard but "no enemy in sight
7oP... doubt, delay, suspicion, assessment
Page of Cups...staring at something fishy

6oW is "you ought to be a bit more paranoid". "Looks good but watch back."

And all of the above cards can indicate either real reasons to fear or imagined fears. With 7oC look for delusional fears or fantasies. Context. As always.

headincloud

5S points at assault, viscous arguments, deceit, rape, murder mugging etc. Reversed it's a sociopath or antisocial personality so plenty of potential for all out war there.

King of swords rx is the card of premeditated malice and revenge.

Knight S rx is explosive, dangerous and violent and can represent an assassin.

7S is also plotting, planning and putting things over on others but it doesn't carry the weight of the previous cards.

10S can represent backstabbing, false friends or a physical attack.

5W rx can rep a full scale battle spring boarding from the upright version.

9W rx can be looking for a fight.

Anger often flares under tower rx when we're least expecting it!

Page S rx can be a vicious verbal attack as can ace S rx which can also be physical.

3S can be a narcissistic injury.

King pent rx is known for his angry outbursts

Knight W rx could rep anger or an outburst.

Magician rx can be plotting and planning damage.

Justice rx can be unfair treatment or an injustice, being treated cruelly.

Emperor rx is a bully too.

Hierophant rx can be lies and propaganda around you but not necessarily an angry outburst.

Paranoia is rep in the extreme in 9W rx, hermit rx, page S rx, magician rx is a paranoid schizophrenic, knight S rx etc.

There are others too hope this helps.