Uni Tarot - new multi deck app for Android [free]

ucdevs

Hi!
New update is ready.

Now decks like Minchiate tarot also supported.
Also I realized order of major arcana is completely different, so now is possible to change cards correspondence with standard deck.
Corresponding card can be selected from drop box in deck properties dialog, as well as in edit comment screen, card name also can be changed.

http://prntscr.com/3t1o0w

Wendywu

Downloaded the update and imported my favourite Minchie deck using the "Blank" template. I'll re-name to Minchiate names later on, but I can already see that all 97 cards are there :thumbsup:

Thank you so much!!!

ucdevs

I'm glad it's work :)

I want to notice, for 'Blank' base deck new feature to assign cards correspondence is not available, because it relative base deck.
If you no need default cards meanings and compare cards it's ok.
But now you can change base deck at any time, and assign card correspondence for standard major arcana cards (card will inherit name and description), for unique cards there is special option 'Unique', such card will looks the same as blank.

chamoe2005

I just wanted to drop a message saying I love this app... Not only does it have a very great interface for doing the readings but the ability to add custom cards is phenominal in my opinion!! And the developer is very responsive! I sent an email yesterday and got a response within a few hours! Anybody serious about reading cards on Android should check it out!

I am looking forward to seeing this app expand! As I had mentioned in my email to the dev, if there is anything I would change it would be the ability to further customize the imported decks by allowing more customization for different styles of oracle decks instead of relying solely on the standard Major Arcana and Minor Suits as template...

Thanks again,

Brian

Wendywu

I'll have a go at putting an oracle in - I think I can just use the "Blank" template and then re-name the cards once the deck is imported. The one I plan using has 36 cards.

I'll try it this evening and report back :)

ETA - that worked. I called them Trumps_01 through Trumps_36, imported them using the "Blank" template and then re-named them once they were in. I chose "no attributes, no meanings etc so that I didn't end up with tarot-type meanings associated with each card. That means I am free to put in any meanings that I want. I'm chuffed to bits with that. I use precisely one oracle but I'm quite fond of it, and it's good to have it as an app.

Zephyros

I have an older version of Android on my phone (2.2.1). The app worked until the update, but now it force-closes upon opening it. Have you removed support for this version?

ucdevs

I already noticed crashes on android 2.2, hot fix will be released as soon as possible, may be today.

It's Google forces developers to move apps to new API, that not supporting android 2.2

ucdevs

I have an older version of Android on my phone (2.2.1). The app worked until the update, but now it force-closes upon opening it. Have you removed support for this version?

Please try new update 2.6.1, it should help, but i'm not sure, because have no Android 2.2 with Google Play Services.

Also in this update Marseilles Tarot deck replaced with higher resolution and reduced effects.
Need to re-download deck to see changes.
By kalliope request.

screenshot: http://prntscr.com/3tendc

Wendywu

My phone notified me that an update was available so I downloaded the new Marseilles - very nice :)

I have sorted through my tarot decks and have several I want to scan in over the coming week; I'm really looking forward to this. I put my scans of my Ironwing deck in yesterday and changed the names to the correct ones for the deck! I'm loving it - all my decks under one roof :)

danieljuk

I still really love this app! I haven't tried importing decks in like Wendy but do use everything and the decks with it! lovely lay out and so much information (from many sources) with each card.

For me the app just keeps getting better and better :)