M'arse Says

blue_fusion

Any more news on the "engraved" deck yet Lynryd?

PW :)

Hi! Yes! Still plodding along with its creation, mostly because I'm being distracted by the call of the Discorporae tarot (the Empress card of which I posted in Facebook a month ago). Hopefully I get to finish it soon. I still don't have a name for it, though! Any suggestions? I'm looking for something historical, something that goes with the engraved look.

blue_fusion

They truly are lovely!! I sent you pictures for another reason - but I was really struck at how beautiful the cards look on my natural stained oak table. They have such a warm tone that the natural wood background enhanced them.

Thank you so much. I was surprised at the pics myself! The have the same colors as the table.

WolfyJames

I just discovered this deck and Tarot Resom. I prefer the one with the puns so I'll wait for that version to come out.

Rhapsodin

Likewise, though I bought the Maria Celia to break my prejudice against fortune telling decks :D It seems to have worked though I'm more interested in the art. It offers something less formal than standard Marseille decks (from the little I know). The renegade deck will probably be the one that converts me to trying to read, when it appears!

tarot heart

Hi!

Will there be an early bird special for the M'Arse deck? I hope so because that's the one I'm really looking forward to. Not that the regular isn't lovely, it is, I'm just in a picky phase right now.... :)

blue_fusion

Hi!

Will there be an early bird special for the M'Arse deck? I hope so because that's the one I'm really looking forward to. Not that the regular isn't lovely, it is, I'm just in a picky phase right now.... :)

Oh yes that will be an early bird special too. I'm just having trouble with the quotes. I'm running out of badages!

PathWalker

Hi! Yes! Still plodding along with its creation, mostly because I'm being distracted by the call of the Discorporae tarot (the Empress card of which I posted in Facebook a month ago). Hopefully I get to finish it soon. I still don't have a name for it, though! Any suggestions? I'm looking for something historical, something that goes with the engraved look.

So, my savings may be gradually building, how's it going with the engraved style deck?

:)

gregory

Being as the poor guy has been hit with yet another typhoon and has lost stuff AGAIN (like his CAR was horribly damaged), I think he's more in need of money and creation is kind of - on the back burner.... even though his laptop is OK, as far as one can tell...

Ly - hope you don't mind my saying this in PUBLIC, like ? but I worry about the day you actually manage to DROWN :bugeyed:

Rhapsodin

Noted, Gregory. I read/heard about that typhoon on the news and wondered.

Edit: I sent you a PM.

blue_fusion

So, my savings may be gradually building, how's it going with the engraved style deck?

:)

Still plodding along. I work on them a bit at a time, when I can (it's good stress-relief too). I was thankfully able to move my works to the second floor during the flood. :)

Ly - hope you don't mind my saying this in PUBLIC, like ? but I worry about the day you actually manage to DROWN :bugeyed:

I may have to take swimming lessons! At the very least, I'm considering having a nautical theme for my room. ;)

Thanks for the concern and well-wishings, guys. :)