Tarot apps

Wendywu

I like UniTarot. I have scanned in the decks I use a lot, and told the app not to show me any meanings whatsoever for any of the cards - I am the reader, and what the cards say is up to me to interpret.

I like that I use my own decks, I use my own spreads, I select the cards I use and then I read them. Not the app - I choose these things. The only difference between that an a traditional reading is that I am looking at a digital image of my own deck, rather than an image printed on card. I do still use my actual cards but don't mind using the app in the way I describe.

I would never use an app that laid out the cards in the spread instead of letting me choose, and provided meanings - that is not reading the cards....

mrpants

I like the PicTarot ap. While you can read individual card meanings, you can also just pull one card at a time for your spread, and do an open reading instead, if you like. This is a Crowley-based variant, and quite weird, but I really enjoy it.

danielnogo

I like UniTarot. I have scanned in the decks I use a lot, and told the app not to show me any meanings whatsoever for any of the cards - I am the reader, and what the cards say is up to me to interpret.

I like that I use my own decks, I use my own spreads, I select the cards I use and then I read them. Not the app - I choose these things. The only difference between that an a traditional reading is that I am looking at a digital image of my own deck, rather than an image printed on card. I do still use my actual cards but don't mind using the app in the way I describe.

I would never use an app that laid out the cards in the spread instead of letting me choose, and provided meanings - that is not reading the cards....

That looks like a great app! Love the ability to add your own cards!