Mini decks

cybercat

Mini Lenormand decks who makes them? I have found a few looking for personal travel use.
Thanks

Ballerina

Baba Studio still has their Bohemian Gothic available in a mini size. It's a lovely little deck. Also, on Etsy you will find some. You can just type in mini tarot and you will get some decks.

Ballerina

Lo Scarabeo also has a dozen or so mini decks.

Gwynydd

There are lots of good mini lenormands on etsy. I love them :)

reall

just to be clear *mini* have different meaning in Tarot and Lenormand sense because;

Standard Tarot size is; 2.75 x 4.75in
and everything smaller than that is considered mini Tarot!:)
and you can easy find many of these printed by popular publishers or selfpublished,
and it usually refers to Bridge size 2.25x3.5in and that is Standard size for Lenormand!:)

so in Lenormand world mini is half of that; 1.75x2.5in!:) this is considered true mini size!:)
and you can find it mostly from selfpublishers who use POD like GameCrafter like me!:) here is pic of my Chakra Lenormand mini deck (with rainbow back) compared to Standard Poker size deck in clear box!:) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SXI1JiPD-...AH9A/GtHXZnOhy9s/s1600/chakra+lenormand+1.JPG you can find more pic n review on my blog here;
http://creativenlight.blogspot.ba/2015/09/chakra-lenormand-poker-plastic-linen.html

also visiting etsy like everyone say, or ordering directly from POD like
Gamecrafter and Drivethrucards (both located in US!:)
Printerstudio, Makeplayingcards (China based)
just type Lenormand or Tarot in search bar;
https://www.thegamecrafter.com/search#_sort_by=Relevance&q=Lenormand
and I'm sure you'll find plenty results!:)

hope this helps!:))
all best!^^
reall/Irena

decan

Baba Studio still has their Bohemian Gothic available in a mini size. It's a lovely little deck. Also, on Etsy you will find some. You can just type in mini tarot and you will get some decks.
You are in the Lenormand section, but I'm not sure that you speak about Lenormand decks.
For me Lenormand decks are "mini", except maybe "French Cartomancy by Lo scarabeo" because it is a Lenormand a bit bigger than traditional Lenormand decks that I have.
The size of my Lenormand decks is: 2-1/4" x 3-1/2"
It's "mini", no?

Ballerina

Whoops! Sorry 'bout that. Guess I just had tarot on my mind.

Barleywine

I have a range of sizes in my Lenormand collection. My most "mini" deck is Pixie's Astounding Lenormand, which I find to be just a bit too small for my large (and no longer very nimble) hands to shuffle. The Piatnik is a bit larger but still on the small side, while modern decks like the Gilded Reverie and the Burning Serpent are more "tarot-sized." At the "not so wee" (to steal a line from Mike Myer's "Stuart Mackenzie" character) end of the spectrum is Laura Tuan's relatively huge Lenormand Oracle.

Joon

I have minis that came paired with a standard size Lennie: Ryder, Marseille, Melissa's Postcard. I don't know if any of those are still available, but it's something to keep in mind, that minis may come as part of a package.

Game of Hope sells a number of minis (1¾" x 2½") as stand-alones.

Nemia

Paraluman Lenormands (Anino and Gravenchase) come in mini sizes in his Etsy shop. They're beautiful!