Timing in a Grand Tableau

CosmicBeing

Love complex systems...always more accurate for me lmao

snowmoon

hi,

it is very confusing. so i only use the timeframe for GT. read the past, present, future from the sin. lady or man card. or use less cards for timeing..

it will be overwhelming to me if i read the GT, then timeing
together....

celticnoodle

hi,

it is very confusing. so i only use the timeframe for GT. read the past, present, future from the sin. lady or man card. or use less cards for timeing..

it will be overwhelming to me if i read the GT, then timeing
together....
:laugh: I LOVE trying to read the GT. Its like a BIG puzzle and I love puzzles! :D

Thank you for the links. the 2nd one (just above my post here) was very helpful--but it says the snake would be 7 years! :bugeyed: I certainly hope NOT! But, so far nothing has been heard of for what the reading was about. So, the 1-7 days certainly is of no help there either. God, if I tell them it could be 7 years....I don't know. they definitely wouldn't like that and wouldn't want to wait THAT long! :laugh;

Thank you for your posts!

snowmoon

:laugh: I LOVE trying to read the GT. Its like a BIG puzzle and I love puzzles! :D

Thank you for the links. the 2nd one (just above my post here) was very helpful--but it says the snake would be 7 years! :bugeyed: I certainly hope NOT! But, so far nothing has been heard of for what the reading was about. So, the 1-7 days certainly is of no help there either. God, if I tell them it could be 7 years....I don't know. they definitely wouldn't like that and wouldn't want to wait THAT long! :laugh;

Thank you for your posts!

hi, maybe because of the character of the snake, betrayal.

better then the bear, 10 to 20 years?! wow!!

celticnoodle

hi, maybe because of the character of the snake, betrayal.

better then the bear, 10 to 20 years?! wow!!

yeah, that is true! :laugh:

I have to look at that reading again because maybe it meant instead that a dark haired woman spoke w/them and was not very nice. could be as simple as that and not really related to the question I posed.