''Faeries'' Oracle by Brian Froud

BlueLotus

Although I am not usually a fan of non-tarot decks, this set is an exception. Too many favorable reviews can't be wrong.

Thus I ordered this set yesterday as well .

bladeraven

BlueLotus said:
Although I am not usually a fan of non-tarot decks, this set is an exception. Too many favorable reviews can't be wrong.

Thus I ordered this set yesterday as well .

and you have joined the cult of Froud's Faeiries....Lol

They are wonderful cards and well worth enjoying!

blackest_knight

lol, I've had this deck for quite awhile....I saw it at my friendly neighbourhood Superstore years ago and had to have it. I absolutely love the artwork, but I haven't really worked with it. At the time, I was having a hard time with the whole "look at the cards and say what you see" concept. But recently I've been trying that with one of my Tarot decks, so maybe I should take this deck out again.....

....the other thing was the drawing of the picture on the blank card....I could never find the time to do so!

Cielo

I have never had a deck, Oracle or Tarot, that was more exquisite and precise than this deck!! I am constantly awed by the accuracy and amazing insight it gives me! At first glance it seemed quite random and difficult to interpret but now I could never do a reading without consulting with my little faiery friends first!!!!!!!

It is an incredible deck!!!!! A MUST!!!!!!! :) Highly recommended!!! Enjoy! :)

DaughterOfDanu

Wow. Its been a while since anyone's posted in this thread. I just picked my deck up again and was wondering if anyone still uses this oracle.

Does anyone still use this oracle?
In the years that you've had it, how has your relationship changed?

I bought it many months ago but never really got into it. A night ago I felt the need to try again. Now, the Fae have got me in their grasp! When I hold the deck I can hear them all chattering, when I napped today I dreamt of one of the fae as well as hearing someone singing a song (Can't remember what it was but it was a happy one of celebration)

faunabay

Oh hon, many, many people still use this deck!! :D There's a whole Faeries Oracle section here on the forum. Go join in the fun!! :*

DragonFae

Still using them....in fact...both the Froud decks are the ones I used most...followed by the Mexican Loteria cards which I have created quite a bond with.