Spreads

Hush

ooh i wanna try that.

does anyone have any problems with rituals while using this deck?

i would normally ground and center, invoke for guidance, do a circle etc but for this deck i dont think i could even bear being indoors, let alone doing any ritual.

i feel it too natural and earthy to do this way...

what do people think?

(I'll be freezing doing an outdoor reading! meep!)

Butterfly

You've probably read my shuffling method. That's ritual enough! they aren't big on pomp, so I don't bother.
Perhaps you could set up an indoor garden specifically for them?

Courtnis

Am I missing something?

Butterfly said:
This is the link to the Mandala spread that I use. It's a spread for personal development, and suits the cards really, really well.

http://cgi.annikin.com/cgi-bin/ProShow.cgi?Spread=Mandala

As I said, when I did this spread, it was heartbreakingingly honest. All of my flaws and gifts layed out in front of me- I finally made sense to myself- LOL

When I follow the link it does show me a spread or information that I see on the Mandala spread. Do I need to go further into another link. Any help would be great. :)

Moondance

When I follow the link it does show me a spread or information that I see on the Mandala spread. Do I need to go further into another link. Any help would be great. :)

Given the date of the original linking, I can imagine the site hosting the mandala info has since moved into the ether of the World Wide Web. It's no longer in existence.

thirdlibra

I just played with an equinox spread, to see what happened and while the faeries didn't answer what I asked, they did give me a kick in the butt to deal with some unfinished business, so I don't have to carry that load into Spring. Oh, faeries. What I need, if not what I want... Anywho, the spread. I looked for a spread online, didn't find anything that fit, and did this (probably encorperates things from places, but i 'm not sure what from where...)

----4----
-3--1--2-
----5----

1. The Gardener, or you. If you know where you're at, feel free to place the faerie that best represents you here. Otherwise, place a card as usual and see what the faeries read in you.
2. The Seeds. This is what is starting at this point in your life, possibilities.. The flowers to come.
3. The Frosty Morning. This may be something that impedes growth, holds you back. Let go, to protect the seedlings!
4. The Flower. This is what the seeds might become, if you give them the support and nourishment they need.
5. The Fertalizer. This is the faeries last bit of guidance - what you'll need to feed the seedlings (along with love and sun, of course!)

The Queen of Laughter jumped out at me while doing this, reminding me to keep it fun <3