Maroon TSG - The Emperor (Cesarz)

Gayla

The Card: http://www.kartytarota.pl/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=36&page=view&catid=1&PageNo=1&key=4&hit=1

The Emperor stands on a white balcony as does the Empress, but his balcony does not appear to be as high...

My eyes are drawn to the sword on his side and his long flowing ponytail. Perhaps this is just because is face is not shown, but there is no need because his posture and demeanor speak volumes.

This card appear a bit warmer to me than the Empress...not sure why but again, this may be my personal connection with these two cards.

The use of the blue-green color in this card is very interesting because colors such as teal, turquoise and aqua are traditionally used to create a feminine appeal, but it is the primary color of this card.

Perhaps the Emperors balcony is so closer to the ground because he is, in essence, more grounded and needs to be this way to invoke structure and authority.

This card gives me a sense of calmness, which is unusually. I usually feel a sense of calmness and reassurance from the Empress, and the Emperor normally makes me apprehensive and uneasy. This deck has an opposite effect on me.

I feel a bit lost at the moment...:)

silverwings94

I was drawn also to his sword and ponytail. With the sky looking like the evening, the Emperor is looking out and remembering what has transpired that day. He looks to be very confident and satisfied. With the Moons in the sky it seems like a calm night with some wind that is blowing. I am also confused with both cards . They seem to beon opposite sides.
Silverwings94