Bella Sara Cards

cardlady22

The code tickets have been going on for at least the last 2 expansions. Maybe 3. It gives you a "packet" of stuff now, not just the horse from that card's art. They asked people if they'd prefer to have random horse assignments, etc. I'm pretty sure that the site keeps track of what you already have and doesn't duplicate- which is better when you buy packs and get multiple commons.

ETA: Just wanted to verify that the last 3 sets have no codes printed on the individual cards:
Royalty
Bella's Ball
Sunflowers

And yes, that makes them even more suitable for compiling an oracle!

LotusSong

You people have infected me! When I was at Dollar Tree today and saw that they had "value packs" of Bella Sara cards (three cards and two stickers) I couldn't say no. I love the artwork on the cards I got. I'm considering shopping around online to find better packs somewhere else. It's all your fault! XD;

cardlady22

To quote Mrs. Anna from The King and I:

I do hope so! :p

LotusSong

Has anyone purchased directly from the Bella Sara website, and if they have, how much was shipping? They sell some items there that Amazon doesn't have, plus their booster backs are a lot cheaper. (They also sell some promo cards, but I don't know if I want to shell out $5 for a single card...) I'm unsure if it's better to buy from them or not, because Amazon will give me free shipping. >.>;

cardlady22

LotusSong said:
Has anyone purchased directly from the Bella Sara website?
I haven't because I'm buying single cards rather than merchandise, so I've found much better deals from individuals on the fan club sites.

ETA: Updated my database and it looks to be 414 horses now!

539 if you add in the other types of cards from various sets (not counting artwork versions of the same horse featured in different sets)

Sinduction

We should have a trading thread just for these.

cardlady22

It might actually happen now that more people have been "introduced" })
It might help if each person only buys from a couple of expansions. Otherwise we will end up with a lot of duplicates.

Satori, I pulled single cards for people while we were doing the Swap Meet and many people said the messages meant something to them!

Sinduction

If anyone else wants to swap with me, feel free to pm or email me.

And omg, today I opened a pack and found a happy squirrel card! :D

cardlady22

Sinduction said:
And omg, today I opened a pack and found a happy squirrel card! :D
Dontcha just love that?! I posted it on a Happy Squirrel thread somewhere way back when . . .

Which packs?