~the Deck Of Shadows~

photokat

iceclone said:
I'm going to start using this as well. I will post again for feedback.

Me too. Will check back here for other people's feedbacks.
It's such a sweet deck !

Ashtaroot

First I want to thank my amazing aunt for this gift, if she is lurking around AT
Thank you <3

My son walks in the house with the mail in his hand
"mom you got a package" I run
While I am opening it , he is talking about a running/racing team in school he is thinking about joining.
As soon as he discovered that it is a "deck" he get excited and asks for the honor to open it and I agreed.

He opens the Deck of Shadows and immediately shuffle and pull a card.

{Pursuit, Race, Chase, Goal}

"mom.. this deck is awesome."

The Deck of Shadows is a very fun and easy deck, you just use it right out of the box ...well this is what I usually do anyways.

The card meanings are very clear you don't need to use the LWB. I have been using this deck for the past week and it had shed some light for me on a very important situation I am going through. It speaks very clearly and accurately.

This deck is amazing and pays homage to all those great artists of the past, I knew I was going to like it cause I like all that art. I wish it had a little color but that is not taking away from the charm of the deck, I like the feel of it and the size.

It is a beautiful deck , well thought out, fun, precise and to the point.

Thank you Scott, you got one happy reader :D

morticia monroe

Just ordered mine. This looks like a great little all-around deck, as Umbrae pointed out.

Looking forward to the mail again!

Dusk Till Dawn

I am awaiting mine also, can't wait!

morticia monroe

Wow. I'm really enjoying this deck and am getting slam-dunk readings with it.

For instance, I was holding it when I got a letter from my son's father, who is in a Federal Pen. I asked the cards to tell me a little about his present situation.

I laid a card down as the central issue, and put one on each side as opposing forces. The center card was FREEDOM. the opposing cards were OBSTACLES and WAR, which were quite accurate as well and described a good bit of the subject of that particular letter.

I decided to lay a card for his future and got TRANSFORMATION. Absolutely on the money as well, with the key words being "inner change" and "return". He'll be coming home in less than a year now after 8 1/2 long years and in our correspondence over the years I sense the deep change in him that only something this extreme can bring about in a person.

I've also done a few quick pulls for myself and find that this deck is easily read with, comfortable in the hand, and beautiful. The artwork is inspiring.

This deck has rocketed to the top of my list of oracles (along with my beloved Dreaming in Color), and I've only used it a few times.

I love it, Scott.

KafkasGhost

I've been watching Kiki's readings with the deck and I think this might be my very first oracle purchase! :D

stargazer

You won't be disappointed, it is a lovely deck. :heart:

strings of life

SGrossberg said:
Thank you, all, for the kind comments online here, on FB, and in emails!

You might be interested in the following review from The Tarot Dame:

http://tarotdame.blogspot.com/2010/02/deck-review-deck-of-shadows.html

All my best. - Scott
I'be been following her posts as well.

* enabled *

What a beauty of an oracle deck.

It's been added to the wish list (the order promptly).

I'd love to hear more about the readings some of you are getting...