Earth Magic Oracle Cards

HearthCricket

Mellifluous said:
Aww, yeah! More people are getting their decks! :party: Let us know how you get on with it.

Yes, there are some unique choices in there. I looked through the rest of the cards today in the sunlight, since I'd seen so many of them already. lol I love that there's a Rain card, and also Fog.

I haven't drawn any of the simpler art designs yet in actual readings, but I have a strong feeling it all works together as a whole, so I'm keeping an open mind. :)

Last night I did a 3 card spread just to ask the deck how well we would get along and any first messages. I pulled Beginnings (so cool!), Fog and Milky Way. Awesome deck that is going to be rather in my face and quite honest. I love the backs, too. So earthy, so beautiful, a bit of shadow, lovely balance. I just love unexpected surprises when a deck I have been waiting for turns out worth that wait!

Zelmira

What a cool idead HC! I am going to have to use it a lot, because I have several decks I have not used at all. I love the idea of having a kind of first date conversation with your decks. Thank you for sharing.
Zelmira

Mellifluous

celticnoodle said:
Mellifluous, thank you for the scans. i love the pictures! beautiful! i am also drawn to these yet not-purchased cards, and really should curtail my buying right now, but who knows, maybe Santa will take pity on me and bring them to me! :D i have a few other decks also that hold interest for me.......I better be very, very good from now till Christmas--so I can be sure to get all I want! :D

I like how they seem so simple and blunt. to the point. I also enjoyed hearing how they helped you to find a lost pencil. how cool! keep the stories coming please on how well these cards are working for you all--EVERYONE! I love to read about others success stories with cards. :)

You're welcome! I'm sure you can be good from now until Christmas. ;) Maybe you'll get a copy for trick-and-treat though, and then you can give up the on good lark sooner. :joke:

Yes, they seem to be very direct yet gentle, as well as beautiful. I really like them so far.

HearthCricket said:
Last night I did a 3 card spread just to ask the deck how well we would get along and any first messages. I pulled Beginnings (so cool!), Fog and Milky Way. Awesome deck that is going to be rather in my face and quite honest. I love the backs, too. So earthy, so beautiful, a bit of shadow, lovely balance. I just love unexpected surprises when a deck I have been waiting for turns out worth that wait!

Isn't it the best when that happens? :D And I agree, the backs are beautiful, too.

I love that you got Beginnings as the beginning of a first reading. That is awesome. Seems like there's lots of magic and insight to come for you, working with this deck. :party:

I drew the Milky Way card that first night as well, in response to a different sort of question though.

I've also drawn Ceremony (after consecrating and welcoming the deck! It was so accurate. lol I love that one.), and Full Moon, Dreamtime... Can't remember what else... Oh, the Fire card! The image is much more striking in person than online, IMO.

I have not drawn it yet, but I love the transparent heart on the Love card. Very pretty.

I haven't done all that many readings still, but they've each been right on point, so far. I'm impressed - and glad I didn't make myself wait to go get a copy. lol

Zelmira

I just got my deck. It is really amazing. I did the reading like HC did to have a little first encounter with the deck. I got Clouds, Cave and Fog. I understand that our relatioship is going to bring some changes (clouds). I think that Cave and Fog complement each other, because they are about not having things exposed. So I think that this deck is going to help me to work with my intuition and to know myself better by going within.
Thanks JC for the idea.
Peace,
Zelmira

dvorah ophir

hi everyone

yesterday i saw that the cards were shiped to me so next week will probebly get them.
i must say thogh that i somehow got cooled down about them-i dont know why- i hope that by the time they arrive i will build more energy and will be happiar about them. maybe its just that things have been hard for me these days and that made me sorte loose my appetite...
so ... still will be looking forward to them and will write my review about them when i get them and feel more focused.
love to all
dvorah

Mellifluous

Zelmira said:
I just got my deck. It is really amazing. I did the reading like HC did to have a little first encounter with the deck. I got Clouds, Cave and Fog. I understand that our relatioship is going to bring some changes (clouds). I think that Cave and Fog complement each other, because they are about not having things exposed. So I think that this deck is going to help me to work with my intuition and to know myself better by going within.
Thanks JC for the idea.
Peace,
Zelmira

Aww, I'm glad you like it, too. :party: Seems unanimous, so far. lol

dvorah ophir said:
yesterday i saw that the cards were shiped to me so next week will probebly get them.
i must say thogh that i somehow got cooled down about them-i dont know why- i hope that by the time they arrive i will build more energy and will be happiar about them. maybe its just that things have been hard for me these days and that made me sorte loose my appetite...
so ... still will be looking forward to them and will write my review about them when i get them and feel more focused.
love to all
dvorah

Hope things get better for you ASAP. :love:

I'm sure when it arrives it'll brighten your day, at the least. It's so beautiful - even the box! - and most of the cards are really peaceful, calming scenes.

dvorah ophir

hi Mellifluous

i too hope that things improve, we have had a tragic death in our comunity, that was very shocking to us all,
and to top that my cat is ill and it takes her time to improve, and sometimes there are set backs that worry me a lot, i keep praying that shegets well soon.
i am sure that the cards will improve my mood, i love the cover, can you tell me who drew it and if there are more cards in the deck itself by that artist?
i will also when i get the deck do that spread to make introduction with it, its a great idea!
dvorah

Mellifluous

dvorah ophir said:
i too hope that things improve, we have had a tragic death in our comunity, that was very shocking to us all,
and to top that my cat is ill and it takes her time to improve, and sometimes there are set backs that worry me a lot, i keep praying that shegets well soon.
i am sure that the cards will improve my mood, i love the cover, can you tell me who drew it and if there are more cards in the deck itself by that artist?
i will also when i get the deck do that spread to make introduction with it, its a great idea!
dvorah

I'm sorry to hear that. :( Be kind to yourself as well as the kitty.

The artist's name is Helena Nelson-Reed. She only contributed one card to this deck. This web site url is given as the credit:

http://celticanamcara.blogspot.com/2009/03/spring-equinox.html

(All of the credits include web sites, which is pretty cool.)

dvorah ophir

hi Mellifluous

thanks for that one - that artist is wow so good!!!
i googled her and saw more of her art
why didnt he use more of her art for that deck?for me that painting was the reason i wanted it- i think that she is amazing!!!!so spaicial too,she reminds me of the art of Susan Seddon Boulet-dont you think?
dvorah

Mellifluous

You're welcome! :)

dvorah ophir said:
she reminds me of the art of Susan Seddon Boulet-dont you think?
dvorah

No... but I'm not familiar with her at all, so I'm just comparing the first few image results google gave me for that name. lol

Based on what little I've seen of each, I'd prefer Helena Nelson-Reed's work myself.