Oracle of the Shapeshifters

IheartTarot

Oh boy, you got to be kidding, 2013? I hope that's a typo. :(

That was a direct quote from the publisher's facebook page. According to amazon US, the Beyond Words edition of the OSL will be released on 17 April 2012 and it is listed and available for pre-order from amazon whereas Shapeshifters is not yet.

cardlady22

:( Guess I'll be slaking my Thirst with some of the postcards from her Zazzle site.

IheartTarot

Update

Update from Blue Angel (Australian publisher) regarding UK and US availability:

one of our UK distributors has already ordered it, and it will be there in 1-2 weeks' time. You can order it directly from www.spiritual-books.co.uk or from your favourite new age bookshop later in the month.

The US & Canada official release is being handled by Simon & Schuster/Beyond Word publishing and they are releasing it in Spring 2013! A while off, I know, but it will be available directly through the artist at www.strangeling.com in the next few weeks if you can't wait for the USA version.

Red_Ocean

The US & Canada official release is being handled by Simon & Schuster/Beyond Word publishing and they are releasing it in Spring 2013! A while off, I know, but it will be available directly through the artist at www.strangeling.com in the next few weeks if you can't wait for the USA version.:

That's incredible news, but I wonder, how much she will be selling the deck for?

Tarot Fairy

thank you for the update IheartTarot!

DaughterOfDanu

Well, I caved and I ordered direct from Blue Angel.

I did it for two reasons. One obviously is that I'm not used to waiting and my patience has been teased and taunted by her already published artwork ;)
And two is that her first deck really got me through hard times. It's become an almost sacred object and one of my most treasured possessions. Just like with Ciro's oracle deck paying a little extra than a regular oracle is to me like giving thanks for what they've done for me, that their artwork has done for me. Up till tonight I'd forgotten that.

So I'll give an update when it gets here. Should be here between a week from Thursday or the following Monday.

And now I'm officially not buying anything other than the necessities until the BBC comes out.

Ashtaroot

I like ...and I am happy to wait:)

IheartTarot

Well, I caved and I ordered direct from Blue Angel.

I am jealous and waiting patiently for BD to stock it... :neutral:

Update from Blue Angel (Australian publisher) regarding UK and US availability:

it will be available directly through the artist at www.strangeling.com in the next few weeks if you can't wait for the USA version.

It seems that the publisher was incorrect about Jasmine selling it.

Jasmine has added some new pics on her facebook page here.

DaughterOfDanu

I saw the images on FB.

The card titled "The Unending Sadness of Looking Back" brought up so many emotions. This card is so powerful and I can identify so much with the girl in the card. Her expression is so realistic. I have a feeling it'll be one of my favorites in the deck.