Hello - and news

Melissa`

Could I also be added in on the list for the deck without the lwb?
:D

~ Melissa

baba-prague

New deck, and new deck without LWB

I'm sorry all this has been so rushed. Doing it JUST as we print BBCats is real "Two of Pentacles" stuff (as long as it doesn't get Ten of Wands it's okay!)

This is how the new deck looks.

http://www.bohemian-cats.com/examples/New_deck_full_size.gif

Here is the new card - Prudence:

http://www.bohemian-cats.com/examples/Prudence_small.jpg

So - the new deck is now available on the site. If you just click through to order as normal, it is now on the WorldPay ordering system.

I tried to set up a "hidden link" to the deck without LWB, but it doesn't seem to work, so it is now also on the main page -

http://cnb-host1.clickandbuild.com/cnb/shop/tarotofprague

As I can't hide it I'll only leave it up for a few days as I really want these to go to people who really like and use the deck.
t is very low cost indeed at 5 GBP (it's about $9 I think) and we only have a few - so please help yourself while they last - with our thanks for the support .

If this doesn't work, or any problems, give me a shout. Also - please tell us what you think!

baba-prague

Hi, a quick one to say that nearly all the "without LWB" decks are gone now so I will just leave the offer up until tomorrow at latest (depending when I get a minute to close it).

Look out for them in the post!

_________

edited to add - if you got missed out (we have about two thousand things on our mind with the printing) please just pm me and I will try to sort something out.

tao51

Glad to see you among us!

I hope the revised deck has the success of its predecessor!--Tao

MeeWah

Karen: Been trying to contact ye since 19 June via PM & e-mail regarding ToP sans LWB & with LWB.

Please PM or e-mail me. Thanks!

baba-prague

Sorry - I have cleared my in box and also emailed you.

We are not as organised as usual right now because of all the printing going on - apologies!

EarthAngel2911

Decks without LWB?

Boy! Where have I been that I missed this thread??

Karen, are all the decks without the LWB gone? Probably, but if they're not, I would love one! Of course, even if they are, I'm still getting your reprint! :) (Just your average Tarot-holic; can't get enough of a great thing!)

Blessings,
Karen

Edited to say: Well, that's what I get for posting without reading the remainder of the other thread; I see that all your decks are sold out.

I think I'll wait until I pay for my BBCats decks to order the reprint. :)

baba-prague

le pendu said:
A third copy of the deck for me? Why, OF COURSE!
Do you and Alex have elves? I imagine many homes in Prague must. How else do you do it all?

We have a good friend, a Russian artist, who has told us how to check for house elves - he checked and found that he has one :)

When I have time, I will do the little ritual and report back. Mind-you, even if it turns out we have one, does anyone have any idea how to communicate with an elf? A Czech elf at that LOL.

baba-prague

Re: Decks without LWB?

EarthAngel2911 said:
Boy! Where have I been that I missed this thread??

Karen, are all the decks without the LWB gone? Probably, but if they're not, I would love one! Of course, even if they are, I'm still getting your reprint! :) (Just your average Tarot-holic; can't get enough of a great thing!)

Blessings,
Karen

Yes, they have all gone I'm afraid - we really didn't have many, it was literally a few "extras" that the printer threw in. We realised halfway through mailing that we were in fact ending up charging almost zero for the deck - so they were definitely a good buy!

The "proper" ones of this second edition are not expensive though - and we are discounting a bit on the site as we need to at least keep vaguely in line with Amazon. I can't quite make out if Amazon have the old version or the new one of the separate deck. I assume the old ones must have gone ages ago.

I'm still only just beginning to get into using the new deck (I've done very few readings recently - something about having new images in my mind all the time) but one AT person did kindly send me a first reading, and I need to look at that and think about it a bit. I don't think anyone has tried reading with Prudence as yet!

Kissa

Opinions about the Reprint

anyone has been reading with the reprint?

how does the prudence card feel?

is the coating as wonderful and pleasant as the original ToP's?

thanks in advance!

kissa

ps: expecting my own copy of the reprint... :D