Songs for the Journey Home

ferrous

Hi, all. :)

I just got this deck (& the excellent book) this week & am very intertested in starting a study group. Anyone up for it?

I haven't done this study group thing before, so if I do it all wrong, then bear with me, but I'm sure we can have fun figuring it out together. :)

Tarot Galadriel

I'm up for it. I bought this deck a few months ago but have yet to study it. Have just ordered the mini version too for xmas :eek:)

I would love to learn more about it. I fell in love with this deck online and was so moved by it when I had the deck in my hands. I wanted to wait to study it, until I had time to do it justice, now is a good a time as any :eek:)

galadriel

Ace

Count me if, if it is OK.

I have the set. It doesn't do anything for me, but when the discussion was going before, I didn't mention it, since it was a gift from a friend and I don't want to get rid of it.

I would probably benefit from discussion, I have the book and the deck. (Full sized)

FantasyWorld

I went in with the group order from WebWeaver and can't wait for it to get here!!!
I'm not sure it's been mailed yet so it may take several weeks to get here:(

sunflowr

I have the deck, and would love a study group so that I can get to know it better. :) Great idea!

ferrous

This is great! Keep it coming, people. The more the merrier. I'm glad there are already quite a few who want to be involved. :)

cSpaceDiva

Count me in! I've been in a study group either, but this should be fun.

KatRabbit

Count me in too! I've had the deck for a while now and haven't got round to studying yet - I think I need a bit of a "push" :)

Kat
=^..^=

Sulis

Sounds like you'e about to start. I'll add your group to the main study group index. Once you get going could someone please make an index of threads, hyperlinking to those threads, I can then link straight to your group from the index. If you need any help drop me a PM :)

Thanks

Sulis xx
moderator - General Study Groups

cSpaceDiva

I'm sort of itching to get going on this. We should make some decisions about how we want to proceed. It would probably make the most sense to follow the order in the book. I was thinking maybe 1-2 cards a week? Wondering how everyone else feels about this?

Once we get a consensus we can make an index as Sulis suggests (I'm up for it unless someone else wants to) and then we can get started *hint hint*