Wild Card Relationship Spread

13Monkeez

This is kind of a fun spread that I created, it is kind of loosely based on a poker hand called 7 card stud...the cards are laid out in a sort of a starish formation that is pleasing to the eye...and I have gotten some interesting readings using it. I will post an example reading in the other forum a bit later. Hope y'all enjoy this one.

Wild Card Relationship Spread

***4***
1**3**2
***5***
*6***7*

1-querent
2-other person
3-ties between them
4-positive influences
5-negative influences
6-possible outcome
7-wild card*

The querent card and other person card can refer to the persons in general, or the emotional state of the querent/other, a trait, sun sign, anything that is specific to the querent/other person.

the ties between them is what links the two together emotionally. It is the "draw" or the interaction between the two people cards, what binds the 2 together, so to speak.

the positive influence can relate to other people, or to influence the querent or other person bring to the table, so can the negative

Outcome shows the likely outcome if the relationship continues on current path

the wild card basically advice on what to watch for, something that might have a sort of distant influence, or something that the querent/other person can or should change...what is represented by the wild card is something that the querent, other person, or both, might do to influence the outcome of the situation, or it might simply refer to the underlying strength of the relationship that the 2 should draw on. *If the wild card itself brings up more questions than answers, a 2nd wild card can be drawn from the deck and placed over the wild card for clarification. Very rarely do I find the need to do so.

rwcarter

Welcome to Aeclectic 13Monkeez!

Very nice spread that I shall be adding to my collection (properly attributed, of course!)....

Rodney

13Monkeez

Thanks

I find that people who aren't so familiar with Tarot like it...because they can relate to poker and know what a wild card is...so it kinda gives them a sense of adventure and luck ;-)