Victorian Flower Oracle, any interest in a study group?

WaterSong

I have waited to start posting about the flowers because I wanted to get a knack of the deck...I so like this little deck and its flowers!
so far I have enjoyed doing the readings and have stopped looking at the book...I am trying to read them intuitively, looking at the images...

I am starting to have a feel for each card and different meanings....even though the Tuberose & Daffodil for me it is Love, plain and simple...I mean...look at the poor Daffodil, all squeezed in that window so that he can kiss Tuberose :D

I also don;t see Tulip only as prosperity...for me it is mostly about self esteem...well, I should not be posting here this :D

will be back soon...

:heart:

.traveller.

I'm glad to see people are still interested. :)

The group has been pretty quiet lately. :(

But hopefully, interest will pick up again. :D

Jewel

Magenta, I am also wanting to be able to read intuitively with these cards. My posts will be mainly journal entries from my explorations of the cards prior to reading what the book has to say then adding what I learn in the companion book in commentary form.

Traveller, I promised you I would participate :p ... sorry it has taken me so long to get my act together *LOL*

.traveller.

Jewel said:
Traveller, I promised you I would participate :p ... sorry it has taken me so long to get my act together *LOL*

's okay :)
I know you have a life outside of AT :D

I'm looking forward to geministar's, magenta's, and your posts on the cards. (and everyone elses toooooooo! :heart: )

Jewel

.traveller. said:
's okay :)
I know you have a life outside of AT :D
~chuckles~ actually the delay was due to work in my other 2 AT study groups *LOL*. By the way I have posted on two of the cards (Water Lily and Verbena) :D

greenbeans

I think I'd like to join in if that's ok...I love this deck and want to start using it again!

.traveller.

everyone is welcome! :)

Sorry I haven't been posting like I should, too busy being a space cadet I guess.

That, and I am having to type with my left hand. My right hand had a disagreement with a sharp piece of wood... ouch. I'm ambidextrous, but typing is a two handed operation, so hunt and peck it is for the time being.

Jewel

Traveler hope your hand heals soon! (OUCHY!) I have added 3 cards, so that is 3 less threads you have to worry about starting *LOL*. I am really enjoying visiting with this deck again, it has such a wonderful feel to it, and I am really getting so much out the cards. My perceptions from two years ago have not changed but have certainly grown.

~waves at Greenbeans~ Nice to see you here!!!! I look forward to reading your posts :D

.traveller.

I've added the new threads to our index. If I have counted correctly (and I probably have not), we have 14 cards to go.

I was bitten by a dollshouse... the beast hates me. It's not even my dollshouse, I am building it for my employer.

Onyx

With so many of the Magical Realist press decks going out of print I have been giving this one some serious thought.

I wanted to know if ya'll thought about the book. Is it necessary, too awesome to pass up or if I could pass on the book.

thanks,

Onyx.