How the other person feels about a potential relationship with you spread

Celtictarot

Bleu_Bell

I am looking at using this spread and should it look like the cross over in the Celtic cross spread. It isn't one card turned over or anything. There goes my analytical mind as I would like to start using this reading for people.

Sorry if this seems obvious, but I would just prefer to ask to get it right than get all flustered and it affecting my read.

Thank you kindly

cattarot

I just tried this twice and it does work quite well. I am going to post one of those readings in the your readings section to get advice. I think this is spot on.

stone_lotus

I just wanted to say thank you, OP!

Found this in the Spread Archive and figured I'd give it a whirl. It was very insightful. It seemed to bring a lot of my intuition to the surface -- confronted me with things I already knew but hadn't really been listening to. So cool! Will def use again. : )

erinmeowmeow

WOW!
What an amazing spread.

This guy I'm dating for the past 3 weeks was giving me lots of mixed signals, even saying the darnest things, but some of his actions would cancel out all the negative ones.

I was starting to pack up my parade, but the 1st card showed that he's trying to put up a strong front n the 6th card showed me that he's afraid of being hurt again.

sld123

Opened my eyes and described the other person to a T. Will definitely be hanging in to this one. I also like how it shows a lot of the other person feelings and what they don't like about you. A lot if the spreads I've seen only talk about how the relationship would go.

saturdazed

just did this spread & got the devil in spot three but 2 of cups in spot 6. what does that mean??? cannot figure it out!

kalistella

Great results. Really accurate. One for the book :)

memento-mori

I've been looking for something like this for days! Thank you very much, OP.

Chevonne

I did a reading using this spread

Hi there, im new here. Im also a newby at tarot reading. Would like to know, if i asked about someones feelings for me using this spread, and I get 6..how he feels about pursuing a relationship with me...Emperor...what would you guys see it as? In nr 5..something about me that turns him off...i got Death...the rest makes sense to me but these 2 are a little confusing...:)