Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 285 : January 14 - January 20

VGimlet

This thread is for those who would like to work through their collection of decks. Each week on a Saturday we will be picking a new deck to work with exclusively for the week.

Anyone is welcome. Please join us!

1. Please post with your chosen deck for the week - if you wish you can choose 1 tarot and 1 oracle so you can participate in all areas of the forum

2. Chat away about your deck, how you're finding it etc.

3. Daily Draws can be recorded in our Group Daily draws thread: the thread is here for Jan - Jun 2017.

4. The following link is for members of the Deck of the Week group to post readings (other than Daily Draws) with their chosen decks or readings with spreads offered specifically by Deck of the Week members. No feedback or commentary on the spreads/readings is required (unless requested).

Deck of the Week Readings

5. Here are links so that members can post daily readings/reflections on Oracles:

Oracle Decks - Threads in Oracle Readings forum
Deck of the Week Group - Oracle Daily Draws

Participants:
1. VGimlet - Everyday Witch Tarot
2. Lain 82 - Holly Simple Tarot
3. CharlotteK - Tinker's Damn & Bonefire Tarot
4. Scarlet Woodland - Ceccoli Tarot & Crystal Visions Tarot & Mythic Oracle
5. willowy - Guardian Angel Tarot
6. page of wands - Gilded Tarot
7. Michellehihi - Cathar Tarot
8. DaughterofDanu - Tarot of Dreams & Goddesses & Siren's Oracle & Samhain Lenormand
9. BodhiSeed - Nature Spirit Tarot & Australian Wildflower Reading Cards
10. AJ - Astrological Oracle Weatherstone (Castelli)
11. Nemia - World Spirit & Trionfi della Luna
12. csmith0406 - Delos Tarot
13. Green Faerie - Victorian Fairy Tarot & Tarot of the Hidden Realm & Wicca Oracle Cards
14. UniversesCollide - Mary-El Tarot & Pixie's Astounding Lenormand
15. RiverRunsDeep - Bohemian Gothic Tarot & Badger's Forest Tarot & Elements of Recovery deck
16. MamaRue - Bonefire & SWC deck
17. Madame Squee - Wicca Moon Tarot & Rootweaver's Vintage Lenormand

VGimlet

I'll be giving the Everyday Witch Tarot a spin this week.

Lain_82

Hi! I'll be working with the Holly Simple Tarot this week :)

CharlotteK

Tinker's Damn for me this week, now I have the LBW and am using it for reading circle. Though I will keep Bonefire on the side too as I bonded with it last week.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Scarlet Woodland

My theme seems to be girly with teeth this week. Going with:

Ceccoli Tarot
Crystal Visions Tarot
Mythic Oracle

willowy

Hi everyone,not had chance to post much last couple of days,missed a couple of my daily draws even.So sign me up with Guardian angel tarot again please as I don't feel its had a 'fair' week.Thanks VG :)

page of wands

I would like to do for Gilded Tarot again.

Michellehihi

Enough of the deceiving Bonefire. On with my newly acquired Cathar Tarot!

DaughterOfDanu

This week I'm going to spend some time with the Tarot of Dreams and the Goddesses and Siren's Oracle.

I'm also going to be working with selenite as my crystal choice, along with the Samhain Lenormand if I get the chance. I really do need to smooth out my lenormand skills.

VGimlet

Welcome Lain 82!