Deck of the Week : Sign-up Thread: Week 286 : January 21 - January 27

VGimlet

Hmmm, this is a good question. I haven't shared my "paired" readings lately, but I think it would be okay to post in the Daily Readings area. I don't think there are any strict rules for our group, honestly. Maybe VG will chime in.

What River said - no strict rules. They don't have to be separate, IMO - especially when you are reading with them together. We have the oracle only threads just because there are people who read strictly with oracles, and I think the mods like to keep them separate but <whispers> I think we're okay even if we maybe forget and put them in the wrong thread
:cool2:

EmpyreanKnight

What River said - no strict rules. They don't have to be separate, IMO - especially when you are reading with them together. We have the oracle only threads just because there are people who read strictly with oracles, and I think the mods like to keep them separate but <whispers> I think we're okay even if we maybe forget and put them in the wrong thread
:cool2:

Lol thanks VGimlet. You guys are so cool here. :)

Nemia

I'll continue to focus on my Trionfi della Luna. Wonderful deck!

BodhiSeed

I'm in with the Greenwood Tarot paired with Rune Cards (Linsell & Partridge). Thank you VG!:)

AJ

I'd think you could put your readings here even? Try it and see if you get whacked :)
Anyone remember the commercials that said "lets let Mikey try it?"
I've done my annual inventory and starting a brand new work though list today I have 45 tarot and 25 oracle. A nice size herd. I wonder how many I've sold or given away over the years? Hundreds?

anyway, hi everyone!
I'm using Los Minchiate this week. Thanks VG

CharlotteK

Hi VGimlet, and everyone 🙋 my poorly old grandma passed away yesterday, and I feel very sad about it even though she was sick and ready to go. So I'm going to read with The Fountain Tarot this week as I find it soothing to look at and I will also be using Wisdom of the Oracle cards as they are have gentle, soft art.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Madame Squee

Can anyone say "We are ready for spring in the Northern Hemisphere?" LOL

So, I think I'm adding the Everyday Witch Tarot to my later list. It was fun and playful, which sometimes I need in my life.

This week I'm going to use the Lyn Ward Tarot. I find the woodblock illustrations kind of refreshing and interesting. Don't know how it will read, but sometimes that's part of the fun.

I can't wait to hear what you think of the Lyn Ward Tarot. I want this one really bad.

Madame Squee

Hi VGimlet, and everyone 🙋 my poorly old grandma passed away yesterday, and I feel very sad about it even though she was sick and ready to go. So I'm going to read with The Fountain Tarot this week as I find it soothing to look at and I will also be using Wisdom of the Oracle cards as they are have gentle, soft art.

((((CharlotteK))))

I am so sorry for your loss!

EmpyreanKnight

Please accept my condolences, CharlotteK.