how to charge stones during full moon?

devangana

can anyone share their ways of charging stones at full moon? thanks in advance...

annabubble

I really don't know much about charging crystals, but I always thought that you just had to lay them out in full-moonlight (if that's the right word) over night.

Don't know if that's right, but it's what I always thought :)

anna x

sharpchick

I place them in a bowl or flat dish on my garden altar right after sunset. Then I go out and get them in the morning.

devangana

thank you

thanks for the info...i was doing the same thing so i guess im on the right track but i was thinking there were other ways or some words to say while laying them out...well its good to know that someone shared their thoughts more power!

Violetgems

Don't forget too, that the night before and the night after a full moon are also very powerful times. So do take advantage of the 3 day span. Plus a full moon is the only time where the moon rises at sunset and sets at sunrise so you have extended time as it tracks across the sky. :)

devangana

its good to know about that i would surely make the most of the three days advantage. :)

Cactus

I've read that you can also place crystals on a windowsill for moonlight. But then you only get a little bit of moonlight as it will then move from the windowsill to other parts of the house, so outside where nothing will obstruct the moon's light would be best.

crystalflame

I guess one should add to the above that the two phases of the moon: the waning moon and the waxing moon also differ in terms of the energy for crystal charging. The energy of the ascending moon is that of optimism and hope. The energy of the descending moon can be related to what we would like to diminish - negativities, illnesses, etc.

Sophie

I set them outdoors on a table at moonrise and collect them at sunrise. I don't do anything in particular apart from that, except for holding the intention, while I am setting them out, of their being charged by the energy of the moon. If it looks like rain or dew, any stone that can't take the wet I put on a plate under glass.

Violetgems

What I only recently realized is that, in fact, the stones will still charge up beautifully even if not in the direct path of her beautiful majesty. The moon energy is all pervasive, especially during this time. So no need to worry if it's cloudy or there is no direct and prolonged access to the moon's pathway as she graces the sky. :)

What a great idea Fudugazi. :)