The Whispering Relics

a*weaver

***Hello Fellow Tarot Lovers-***

My dear friend/creative partner and I have been working on a deck for close to two years. The project has gathered a lot of momentum recently and yesterday we picked up prototypes of our completed cards. Ay yi yi... beyond thrilling! We're still a long way from being done with the full deck but it is amazing to see the idea coming to life.

So now we're ready to bring The Whispering Relics out into the world & I'd like to share some images (mostly the Aces) with you all :)

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741825.401295099965500&type=1&l=f2415af985

Thanks for taking a peek. Aeclectic has such an incredibly positive and supportive community, so grateful this place exists. Cheers!

Love + Thanks, Autumn

VampTarot23

ohh pretty

Sulis

I really like what you've done with the Aces, especially the Ace from the suit of Earth..
I love the amount of white space that you have in the cards and the minimal look of them too.
Looking forward to seeing how you're going to tackle the rest of the deck.
Well done :).

a*weaver

Thanks for your comments, Sulis!
They do have a minimalist feel that we've grown to love.
Eventually we imagine they will have a very narrow border. We go back and forth between the background remaining white or have a slight parchment tint. So many decisions! We were quite pleased with how the watercolors crisped up once the big originals were shrunk to 4.5x3".
I'll keep you all posted!