Shustah Cards Study Group?

DragonFae

Hmmmm...they look very interesting....I may order a set and when I get them...I'd love to join the group.

silverwings94

DragonFae,
Ypur going to love them. I have found that by pulling 3 cards a day they are very accurate to what my question is. I also get the Shustah daily read from the website emailed everyday and compare it to what I have pulled.Very interesting readings.
Kat

LisaW

I got the cards finally a few weeks ago- and they're wonderful. They give deeper insights than many of the other decks. I think they're magical. I have the book as well, and it's very good.

I write about my draws with them on my blog "The Card Lover", and Kapherus started a blog that's insightful called "Shustah Wisdom" and Cat's new blog "Shustah Reflections" is another new one... and of course there's our own Madame SeaQueen, she writes about them too.

I'm very strapped for time at the moment, but hopefully we can start a dialogue in the next few days?

These cards are SO worth it!! lol

Let's start a Shustah resurgence!

LisaW (aka Spiritsong)

silverwings94

Sounds good to me. I'm at the end of my EMT class and Saturday I have my last 3 practicals to test out on then its the final state test next month. But as soon as Saturday is over with I would love to study this deck. I get my daily readings delivered to my email and its amazing how sometimes they are very accurate for that particular day.
Kat

silverwings94

Passed my last three practicals. I test out in June.
Are we going to start the study group?
I am ready to go
Kat

MareSaturni

I finally got the deck and the book of the Pages of Shustah! I'm so excited! :D

However, I confess that I don't know how to start studying it. The book is fairly "basic", and the Horoscope spread is a bit too complex for me in my current "mediocre" level, lol!

It seems this study group never really took off. Still, I'd like to know if any of the Shustah owners would be willing to start a small study and/or practice group. It'd be nice to have company in my new journey with the Pages of Shustah!

Katwytch

Shustah Study Anyone???

It seems that nothing ever eventuated with the Shustah study group. Is anyone interested?

EightWands

I hope I can get the book, and yes I'd be interested! :)

silverwings94

I am still interested in studying this deck.

silverwings94

I'm still interested im doing a study group on these cards if anyone is interested.