Legacy of the Divine Tarot- least favourite card

colinmcq

10 cups

this to me reminds me of home through and through I have a labradore as well very friendly and the cat the feline matchin masculine by the fire warm and healthy cool eh i love this card... hommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme coming.

NorthernTigress

I have troubles with the Knights in this deck. Those empty helms give me no information to work with. Plus, they are a little freaky. :bugeyed:

vectisleaf

Yes - I am with Northern Tigress on this one - the Knights lack sufficient stimuli for me.

tarotcognito

I'm not a fan of Marchetti in general, but if I had to pick one card I disliked more than the others, it would be a toss-up between the Magician and the Lovers. Or all the Pages.

Cassandra022

for me, many of the court cards BESIDES the knights, which I really quite like.

Queen of Swords, Queen of Cups, King of Cups, Page of Cups...all are quite meh.

um..I don't dislike the Fool, but I am kind of bored/sick of seeing the image, since its on the AT front page CONSTANTLY...takes the excitement/interest out of seeing it come up in the deck, unfortunately...

mza

The Knights

I can't connect with the knights either. We need faces, expressions, body language and eyes to read into. I find myself often referring to the Gilded deck knights instead if these cards come up.

bluecaffeine

I do not like the Emperor. If you see the other Majors, the Emperor seems so small and unspectacular in comparison with the symbols around him.

NikkiB

page of wands - something creepy about it... like a chucky doll...

Fly My Pretty

I don't know if there is a card I dislike, but the card I was most disappointed in is The Magician. He is usually one of my favourite cards in a deck but this one just kinda felt underwhelming.

Jes

The lovers

I just can't get into the lovers card in the Legacy deck.

Sorry Ciro :(