Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards?

silverwings94

I'm in. These cards are so beautiful and read really well. I can't wait to do a study on all the cards, its going to be fun.
Kat

Tara55

Any groups for this specific oracle?

Hi, been following several threads on the forum, but this is my first comment. Are there any groups specifically for the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling cards still active? I received a set as a gift several months ago and I love them...largely because they are very easy. I have found, however, that some of the interpretations from the book have not really "matched" the event to which the card pointed...for example, The Ring. Supposed to be a breakup between significant others, but I've found it to point to other breakups as well. Such as the break-up between co-workers with which one has been close, or news of a divorce. Another tricky one is how to do a "directional" spread. Anyone else have the same and/or new experiences with these cards outside of the traditional uses outlined by the book?
Thanks!

Glass Owl

Hi, been following several threads on the forum, but this is my first comment. Are there any groups specifically for the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling cards still active? I received a set as a gift several months ago and I love them...largely because they are very easy. I have found, however, that some of the interpretations from the book have not really "matched" the event to which the card pointed...for example, The Ring. Supposed to be a breakup between significant others, but I've found it to point to other breakups as well. Such as the break-up between co-workers with which one has been close, or news of a divorce. Another tricky one is how to do a "directional" spread. Anyone else have the same and/or new experiences with these cards outside of the traditional uses outlined by the book?
Thanks!

Browsing through this forum's index of Oracle Study Groups I found the following index for a Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards study group:

http://tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=92963

As noted in the Oracle Study Groups guidelines, a group may be restarted at any time by anyone simply by posting in a group's threads or starting additional ones. As you can see, there are currently only three threads for this particular deck - this thread (used for general discussion) and two cards threads. If you create new card threads for this particular deck, please notify an Oracle Moderator and we will be happy to add them to the index.

Lenorma

Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling Cards

I just rec'd the book and card set. Got it when I won the winning bid on an online site. Now, looking forward to going through the book, actually read it, and work with the cards a little. It seems reviews have been good on it. I was curious how many cards were involved and found that in fact only 25 are used to comprise a deck with a layout of five rows and five cards each for a total of the 25 cards.

This should be interesting.

SpiritOfTheDogz

I was curious how many cards were involved and found that in fact only 25 are used to comprise a deck with a layout of five rows and five cards each for a total of the 25 cards.

This should be interesting.

If they are anything like the Madame Boskey Fortune Telling Cards I have, and I do believe they are then there are 48 images possible, therefore making what would be 48 cards in a normal deck and also depending on which way the completed cards lie, left, right, up or down then there's possibly 4 interpretations for each card :)