The Gilded Tarot Royale

cirom

Holy crap...... now what do I do? I just know that when this deck is finally finished, everyone is going to immediately go to this card to check out the poor Queen's final boob size and position. Poor woman, such indignity...

Can you just imagine if Mr Waite and Miss Smith had had to deal with AT members. Crowley of course would probably just have raised an aloof middle finger....

PAMUYA

Holy crap...... now what do I do? I just know that when this deck is finally finished, everyone is going to immediately go to this card to check out the poor Queen's final boob size and position. Poor woman, such indignity...

Can you just imagine if Mr Waite and Miss Smith had had to deal with AT members. Crowley of course would probably just have raised an aloof middle finger....

ha ha... such problems, to have so many so interested. We will just have to be surprised like virgins on their wedding night..put me on the list, I want a deck. You are fabulious!

MoonGypsy

This post, and especially your last statement regarding "Uncle Al" is going to keep me giggling for quite a spell...Absolutely Brilliant, Ciro! :laugh: and oh so true!

BlueDragonfly

Are you kidding me? You think the Queen of Swords would give a fat rat'z a$$ about what any one of us would think of her physical appearance? Bah, I say!

Ah yes, the pressure......but we :heart: you and your creative endeavors! ;)

Aulruna

Yikes! I just saw that my boobs got insulted -- and I actually consider them one of my best features, but hey, to each their own. I also don't think I'm overweight, though in size 0 times, a 12 might be a "body issue" for some.

Personal remarks aside, I'm sooooo looking forward to the completion of this deck. I still see the appeal of the original Gilded, and that the "missing" details on the images made them actually more universal and mystic ... but I love the intricate nuances in the Royal and I think the cards I've seen so far are very concise.

Really happy Ciro decided to go ahead with this vision!

Stormdancer

I LIKE the New QoS, and her Mature boobies! Please don't change her. :(

yirabeth

I don't know...I thought the idea was fantastic but I'm finding myself liking the old cards better than the new. So picky, me! :D Technically the new are better but I still prefer the old :) I can still see me getting the new however!

Perhaps she needs a grey or two. Maybe it's the brown hair and the saggy boobs that seem at odds. Not sure. This is why You are the artist!!! It is your professional opinion that counts. LOL.

I'm 45, large busted which could be considered "saggy" by some, and have NO gray hair :) (And I don't dye it) This queen looks perfectly reasonable IMO.

The crowned one

This made me laugh out loud.

If you ever need a second opinion on boobs, I am your man.

Yikes! I just saw that my boobs got insulted -- and I actually consider them one of my best features, but hey, to each their own. I also don't think I'm overweight, though in size 0 times, a 12 might be a "body issue" for some.

Personal remarks aside, I'm sooooo looking forward to the completion of this deck. I still see the appeal of the original Gilded, and that the "missing" details on the images made them actually more universal and mystic ... but I love the intricate nuances in the Royal and I think the cards I've seen so far are very concise.

Really happy Ciro decided to go ahead with this vision!

So am I. I feel it is a vast improvement over the original.

yirabeth

Take a page from Crowley... :D You can't please everyone, so you might as well please yourself :)

Lady Morgaine

I love the new deck! This is fantastic that we get to compare each card. Nice to be along for the journey. I like the detail in the new cards. The textures and the human figures in the new deck are lovely. I think they have more impact on the eyes and a dynamic feel.

Love the conversation about boobbage. Cracks me up! I don’t think the queen of swords gives a rats tail about her breast size or shape. She is quite comfortable with herself. I think your illustration brings that attitude out quite well.

Looking forward to the deck!

Lindah