The Answer Deck study group

Moonbow

Has anyone got any scans of these cards?

They sound interesting....

Moonbow

lunakasha said:

Are you tempted yet???? })

Hehehehe :p

Luna

Well ...... yes I am..... :)

And how cheap they are too!.... hmmmm

Do I really NEED any more decks?.....

Don't answer that!

lunakasha

Moonbow* said:
Well ...... yes I am..... :)

And how cheap they are too!.... hmmmm

Do I really NEED any more decks?.....

Don't answer that!

The Answer Deck says......

Frustration: A person holding their head in their hands....cringing, agonizing....experiencing the torture of SEVERE tarotholism.....

This means that you should stop torturing yourself and just get the cards!!!! :laugh:

:D Luna

Moonbow

You are bad Luna....... })

I'm just going to read the threads, and think, and take my time, and try to be grown up about this .......

lunakasha

Moonbow* said:
I'm just going to read the threads, and think, and take my time, and try to be grown up about this .......

Ah....that's no fun!!! :p

I do admire your self-restraint and maturity, truly I do....

But....c'mon, this is a CHEAP $8 DECK!!!! }) mwhahahaha

OK....having said that...I respect your decision either way LOL!!!:laugh:

:D Luna (lacking in both self-restraint AND maturity lately)

Moonbow

Ok maybe I'm not so grown up afterall :p :p :p :p

I need to do lines:

I must not impulse buy....
I must not impulse buy.......

I guess I'll be joining you all soon ;)

Chronata

Answer deck Spreads.

Answer Deck spreads...or lack therof!

Curious what spreads are working best for others using these cards.

I started with three card daily draws, because I like intertpreting the three cards together (a bit like the fortune cookie game in the Games and fun forum!) Finding a phrase that will explain my day.

sometimes the phrase is just a contemplation (like an actual fortune cookie riddle.) For instance...Loss, Good News, Frustartion...leads to "to lose something can be frustrating...but it can also be a blessing"

or sometimes the three cards are an oracle veiw of what will happen during the day...
Dark haired man, Strength, New beginnings...the 3 I pulled yesterday dealt with the fact that I had found new strength in saying "no" to an old friend of mine...and it has opened up a new and better communication within our friendship.

Alissa

A three card daily would be ideal, these cards request others to "bounce" their concepts off of, I think. I haven't tried that yet!

I mostly have used them for Past-Present-Future-Outcome style reading, loosely based off the spread they show with the deck's paper mat.

Or, I've cut the deck into three piles, PPF, and then flipped as many as I want to see from each time frame. This is addicting. I have to rein in after a while.

Chronata

Ok...wanted to share another spread...actually more like the "spreadless" spread really!
This is one where you have a conversation with the cards...or with your own guides, your higher self...or whatever you like!

(Although in my experience, it helps to decide right away just "who" you are conversing with...otherwise the cards can get really muddy. )

Here's an example of the conversation reading I did for myself yesterday.

I cut to each card in the deck...replace it and shuffle a bit after each one...that way, it is possible to get the same cards again...but for different questions.

I started with just a single card...

First card...the Fool

"So I am being a fool...in what way?"

next card...Power

"allright, so I am being a fool about how I use my power?"
( this brought to mind a line from the book of another oracle I use that states "Be careful about giving away your Power.")

"OK...so who am I giving my power away to?"

Change

"ok...I don't understand this...unless this has to do with how I am currently dealing with the changes around me?"

Anxiety

"that's for sure! Ok...so I am not using my own power...and taking responsibilty for myself, and the stressful situation I have gotten into during these changes...and this makes me more anxious. Ok I get that...So what should I be doing about it?"

Judgement

"You are saying I should figure this out for myself, huh?"

Bad News

"ok...that would be a No...Are you saying then, I should stop judging what others are doing in this situation...and just focus on what I need to do...and that will stop the anxiety?"

Growth

"I take that as a Yes, then. Ok...but what DO I need to do? To claim my power, to stop judging...to be less anxious?"

Patience

"yeah yeah...how long does that take! Ha...just kidding! Ok...I need to wait. Then what am I waiting for?"

Truth

"allright...so something has yet to be revealed. And then...will everything start getting better for me...and the sitations and changes around me?"

Abundance

"cool. I like to hear that! so...who am I talking to right now, anyway?"

The Master

"Uh...you mean my Higher conciousness?"

Peace

"I take that to mean Yes...and a nice way to end this"

I give thanks and then put them away...so I am NOT tempted to pull more cards.
Now some of you may look at this reading...and think very diffferently about what these cards mean...but I got to tell you that when you do this kind of reading, you go with what first comes to your mind...and eveything at the time...well, it just made sense to me, as I was pulling cards!

Writing it out...I can see where maybe, had I thought about each a little longer...I might have asked different questions...but I was in a hurry to get a quick answer, and I feel I got the right one for me at the time.
Besides...there is always the opportunity to do this spread again at a later time!