*Greenwood Alert*

Sidhe-Ra

Great! fabulous deck, and I must say, Oak, ash and Thorn is one of the first books on Celtic Shamanism I read, all those years ago! I quite like it :)

Enjoy!

Em xx

MysticalMoose

Congrats on your purchase HC!!!! :) hope you have many wonderful reading hours with it. I would love a Greenwood, I keep hoping to unearth one in a 2nd hand bookshop here in the UK....I guess if Im meant to have one it will appear! lol...

MM :love:

Jewel

HearthCricket said:
Well, to put it frankly, I am very glad I bought it
And ultimately that is the bottom line and all that matters :)

I did not mean to offend or insult you, WolfSpirit, or anyone else that loves this deck. My apologies if I did.

gregory

Mariana said:
It's good to hear that it's been bought by someone who knows why she appreciates the deck and who will really be using it, not someone who just bought it because it's hard to find. Congratulations!
Amen to that. I hate it when I see things go on e-bay to people I know will just look and then sell on at a profit - some don't even LOOK. HC - enjoy your deck.

WolfSpirit

I know you meant no offense Jewel, and none taken :)
Compare it to: if the Cosmic Tribe went OOP and your pet chew on your last copy and you had to replace it - that's sort of what it's like :laugh:

Congratulations HearthCricket, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

HearthCricket

WolfSpirit said:
Compare it to: if the Cosmic Tribe went OOP and your pet chew on your last copy and you had to replace it - that's sort of what it's like :laugh:

Congratulations HearthCricket, I'm sure you will enjoy it.

Agreed.

Hehehehe...you nabbed Kimber's deck while I was interegating Gregory on the pros and cons of the deck and if I should finally get it. By the time I had decided to try for it, you had it! lol So it goes! BlackRoseIvy...thank you for starting the thread and making it known. Gregory, thank you for the information and encouragement to go for it! WolfSpirit....you have a blast with yours, too! :D

tapestry

Enjoy it in the best of health, HC!!! Like everyone said, it's good it's goin' to a good home where someone will *really* enjoy it instead of someone buyin' it just to turn a profit on it.....

Enjoy! :D

Jewel

WolfSpirit said:
~giggles~ I have two copies of the Cosmic Tribe just in case that happens, heaven forbid I be without my psychodelic naked people deck! *LOL*.

And I would like to concurr on the "Amen" to the deck going to someone who WANTS IT, vs. someone just getting it because it is OOP. I guess I have just become jaded seeing that happen so often. People buying OOP decks, so they can charge you your first born to get it.

HC I really hope the Greenwood is everything it should be for you and that you enjoy it for many years to come :)

HearthCricket

Jewel~Thank you! I am sure it will be. I am have been debating this deck for about 18 months, now, passing over deal after deal. It was finally time to commit and just happened to be the right time to do it. Must be the Yule in the air! :)

WolfSpirit

HearthCricket said:
Hehehehe...you nabbed Kimber's deck while I was interegating Gregory on the pros and cons of the deck and if I should finally get it. By the time I had decided to try for it, you had it!

Oh dear lol...I did not know but I'm glad you got your copy too :)