*Greenwood Alert*

Lewen

I'm very happy for you, HC. Enjoy it. This is the deck I hope to have a copy of "one of these days."

I fell in love with it via scans and some readings done with it on a site. I wish it were not out of print as I cannot afford the exhorbitant price people want for it. I saw it listed on amazon/ebay for $400 from one shop!:bugeyed:

I know if its meant to be, the universe will allow me and that deck to cross paths.

firefrost

Congratulations, HearthCricket.

One day a Greenwood will have my name on it... :)

HearthCricket

Yes, it would be extremely nice if someone would reprint it and put it back at a regular set price rather than what it is asked for. 6 months from now, forget it. I will probably be broke! :laugh:

sleepingcat

XD each an everyone of us could get a funny look and a "You like that?" o.0; from any other one of us.

And most of us proably have a deck we'd go crazy for- I was expect to pay a lot more for my Lunatic than I did *snuggles it*. Now if some members got that deck free in the mail, they'd exclaim in disgust and want whoever sent it's head on a platter. XD

Congrats HC, it's a lucky deck going to a great home. ^_^ It's going to be spoiled rotten, isnt it?

MysticalMoose

I am very much hoping to see some lovely pics of your table with it all set out!!! :)

nicky

Watching these auctions (with the Greenwood etc) I am so tempted to sell some of the higher priced decks... this time of the year extra cash would come in so handy. But then I think of what I would want to do with any extra cash and it would be to buy them back anyway LOL .... enjoy your new deck :)

Tarotler

Enjoy your new deck HC. It really is a beautiful deck. I have to say though that I just bought it at my local Half Price books store. I almost didn't, because I couldn't remember if it was on my "wanted" list or not. Please, please, before you go buying expensive decks check your Half Price books Store! I bought mine for $9.57 with tax! What a great Yule gift!
Happy Holidays All!!

Tarotler

firefrost

Are there any more copies???

Tarotler

Each store is independantly owned, so the stock varies from store to store. The only thing I can tell you is to check, if you have one in the area.
A year ago they had brand new in the box sets of The Glastonbury Tarot. Can't find it anywhere now!

firefrost

I'll swap you my unused Glastonbury boxed set for your Greenwood!!