"418 tarot?"

Pollux

WOWOWOOWOOWOWOWO!!! :eek: :eek:
Ladies and Gentlemen we are in conctact with the Demiurg himself! The artifex himself!
That's amazing, I would have never thought of "meeting" to a Tarot Artist. :eek:

Associating with other members, I myself am SO eager to know more about it!
Yet, keep up the good work with your natural pace.

WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO!!!!
*Pollux is really excited for contacting a V.I.P.*

truthsayer

that is a simply incredible deck, amounrA!!! i think you'll have a market for it when you finish here. just imagine if 700+ of us like it then others who haven't discovered aecletic will love it, too!

AmounrA

Thankyou all, for your postitive comments [ I'm embarassed]. It really helps to keep up motivation , knowing they are appreciated and valued.

The minor cards will be in the elk of Rider Waite, in the sense that they will have scenes. I am really looking foward to getting started on the minor cards as I will be more free to create new interpritations.

There will be no numbers on the Trump cards , basically because different people have different ideas about there numbers. I don't want the 418 deck to join either 'camp', so I thought the easiest way was to have no numbers......and let the user use whichever system they like.

As for current progress, I started the magician card a few days back. Each trump takes about 2 weeks work.

Thanks again, each and everyone of you :) If you have any other questions I would only be to happy to respond.

Ahoy,
AmounrA

Jewel

AmounrA I think I told you this before in another post about your deck ... your work is breath taking. I am hoping to purchase a signed copy of this deck from you when it is completed. I think it is wonderful that you are not letting anyone press you into a deadline that could comprise your creativity. Thank you for sharing your work with us, and for the interesting discussions we have with you here at Aeclectic.

Love & Light,

jmd

I write in this thread to reply to yesod's question about the 418 Tarot asked in another thread.

As far as I recall, AmounRa never completed the deck, and it remains, therefore, unavailable.

However, check out the thread started by AmounRa titled: 418[amunre]tarot. Therein, there is hope that the deck is either nearing completion or may in fact be complete.

tieduptinkerbell

very cool!

these are going to be wonderful to read with...very fluid...and i like that they are a little dark...i associate the dark with our inner journey...so these, I am sure will be insightful.

It is truely a pleasure to say i "chatted" with the creator of these wonderful pieces of art.

Kudos!

love
Bell

edited to add...

oooo me too mee toooo i want a signed copy!...giggles...i am so excited...claps my hands...