21 Ways To Read A Tarot Card -- step TWO

moonlitkim

Step Two

Step Two - King of Wands - Deviant Moon Tarot

I am walking through an empty land with my children, my family. They are young and eager, asking excited questions about all that we see and where we are going. I guide with my walking stick, patiently answering their questions and enjoying their enthusiasm. We have far to go, yet I know the way, I have been there many times. There is not much to see here, not yet. The land is barren, hard and cold, no foliage. Yet the path is the same, unwavering. It is lit by the moon above, casting shadows in our way. Yet the night is muggy and rich with energy, and my children are excited for the dawn. The journey awaits us, and I must lead.

~MoonlitKim

Canopicdoll

Step two-XI Justice - Legacy of the divine tarot.

I am the woman standing on the left side of the scale. I'm wearing white signifying truth. I carry the code of laws with me. I cannot see you so I will judge you based solely upon your actions and determine your punishment based upon the code of laws.

I am the woman standing on the right side of the scale. I'm wearing black signifying hidden truths. I too cannot see you and I'll ensure that punishments are handed out according to your crimes with the sword I carry.

Our duty here is to maintain balance in the world.

Queen of the moon

Step 2- the moon- rider waite

It is getting dark and I am sitting in a little boat in a middle of a lake. Tonight the moon is special and she is showing all the faces. Actually she even invited her friend the sun to shine also with her. On the air there are little golden drops. An orange dog and a yellow wolf are greeting the moon. They are separated by a road that is coming from the mountains far away. A little bit further there are two very high stone columns with a little window in the upper part. Wait! Something is coming out of the water! It is a purple lobster!!!! She is going out of the lake via the road taking to the mountains. The water is clear and in the shore there are some stones and some funny plants looking like shark's fins. It is an special night, indeed! I think I will stay here and keep on enjoying the view.
++++++
5 minutes + inspiration are finished so this is it :)

rhombchick

Step Two - Nine of Pentacles - Gilded Tarot

I am a beautiful woman (and humble too :)) standing outside in my garden. I am wearing a beautiful dress made of blue silk. There is a second layer of red silk underneath that is just barely visable. My dress is covered in golden embelishments. I have a long red ribbon in my hair that almost reaches the ground.
I have an eagle or maybe a hawk perched on my outstretched hand, he still has a cap on his head, with two red feathers coming out of it. There is a beautiful bush infront of me covered in pentacles, and I can see a lady beetle crawling through the foliage. There are butterflies fluttering around me, and a pergola behind me.
Although the sky is blue directly above me, there are clouds out in the distance.

Ambrosia

21 Ways ~ Step two ~ Vanessa Tarot ~ Ten of Wands

I am a young girl, bespectacled and brunette with two pigtails or buns in my hair.
I sit crosslegged in a room with yellow green and white striped wallpaper, with a leaf motif across the top, and olive green two~tone striped floor. I am wearing a pale pink T shirt, and purple pants.
Surrounding me are three piles of books, two taller piles on either side, and a lower pile in front of my right knee.
I am holding a pen or pencil as if I am waiting for inspiration to strike, and on the floor in front of me are several pieces of blank paper.
Several of the books have bookmarks protruding from them.
On top of the pile to my right is a glass of what appears to be water, and on the pile to my left sits a lamp which illuminates me in a spotlight while the rest of the room remains in shadow.

Ambrosia

21 Ways ~ Step two ~ Victorian Romantic ~ Four of Cups

There is a party in my honour. It is dark and we are in the garden. The table is set with a white tablecloth, plates, orange, yellow and purple blooms in a vase, and a candleabra with bright pink shades.
Two women stand at either side of me, one with her hands on my shoulders, the other offering me a glass of red wine. Two other women raise their glasses in a toast, one seated at the table, and the other standing on the far side of it.
We are all dressed in formal evening wear.
Above us, in the branches of the trees, hang red and yellow Chinese lanterns.
I stand with my hand atop an empty wineglass which rests on the table.
My face is hard to read and doesnt show much emotion.
The scene is quite beautiful, yet melancholy.

Ambrosia

21 Ways ~ Step two ~ Bohemian Gothic ~ Seven of Swords

I am retreating from a house. It is large and has a round turret type room and shingled roof. At least two stories tall. The whitewash glows in the moonlight.
There is a window where a light glows in the top story of the turret, and next to it, a room where the window is darkened but is flung open.
I am dressed in white. My sunday best, with a white ribbon in my dark curly bob.
I am keeping lookout from the corner of my eye, making sure I have not been seen.
In my arms I carry a large book with a reversed pentagram on the cover. I am very protective of it.
I am retreating quietly.

Midnightgirl

21 ways - step two - Sharman Caselli

Step Two
Sharman Caselli deck, Knight of Wands.

I am exultant and powerful. I ride my beautiful rearing horse and hold my wand proudly. I am dressed sumptuously. I am riding along a winding sandy road, flying forward out of my card, which can barely contain my strength and exuberance. I am full of masculine power and drive. I am in a desert and alone, but something pulls me forward and gives me joy. My horse is large and strong, and we make a frightening spectacle to anyone on the road, especially those on foot - they risk being trampled by the flying hooves. The sun is hot but I wear my furs and armour with pride. With my horse I feel like we are flying; his hooves don't touch the ground.

Ambrosia

21 Ways ~ Step two ~ Housewives Tarot ~ Two of Pentacles

I am a housewife, dressed in a yellow fifties style dress with white and blue trim.
Around my waist I wear an apron, blue with white trim and tie, and a motif of an anchor on the front. In my hair I wear a blue ribbon.
I am standing in a room with yellow and white vertical striped wallpaper, and a wooden parquet type floor.
Above both of my hands which are outstretched to either side are two white dinner plates, one above each hand, with a pentacle design on them.
I look happy and thoughtful, and am gazing up into the air above me.
To my right is a young boy, wearing green striped pj bottoms and holding a tube of something in his right hand. He is gazing out at the viewer and tugging on my skirt with his left hand.
To my left is a little furry brown dog, he has the hem of my skirt in his mouth and looks playful.

Venus1fl

21 Ways -Step 2 - Rider Waite - Knight of Pentacles

I am seated upon my horse, we are facing perpendicular to the viewer of this card.

The day is bright (yellow like the sun). We have traveled from those distant mountains in the background to offer you this pentacle.