Mel's Old Fashioned Pips & Courts and Homemade Baked Goods

alec

Thanks Moonbow,

Great idea and much appreciated.

Alec

inanna_tarot

wow! What an amazing system that uses so much information, yet it all ties in together so beautifully.

alec

inanna, it's worth the effort!

Raya

Thank you!

Thank you for this, Mel! My boyfriend gave me my first non-illustrated pip deck (the Platnik ToM,) and I was looking for something exactly like this to help me use it!

In gratitude, I offer you this rum cake (my boyfriend's speciality) with butter rum sauce and pecan topping! Yum!

Flaxen

I've been getting to grips with the system over the last few days. I love the fact that it is so coherent. I've pretty much memorized the pips and been practising by doing mini theoretical readings with them. I love how direct the answers are and how they flow. I was worried that learning a system would seem to rigid for readings but I'm not finding that at all. :)

Just got those court personalities to focus on now...

alec

Flaxen,

It may be helpful to think about the court personalities in terms of their mastery of the corresponding card on the tetractys for the suit (e.g. Queen of Swords for 8 of Swords). In this case the Queen of Swords as one who has completely mastered confrontation is the strategist.

Alec

Flaxen

Thanks Alec,

I've just been looking at that to see how it all fits in. :) I've compiled all of Mel's posts into a word document to I've got a quick reference guide.

I never thought I'd love using TdM or other historical decks but I'm completely hooked. In fact, I've just been sitting with my Vandenborre Bacchus, Vachetta and Soprafino out - comparing and swooning.

alec

You're in for a lot of fun.

If I can help in any way, feel free to reach out via PM.

Alec

Flaxen

alec said:
You're in for a lot of fun.

If I can help in any way, feel free to reach out via PM.

Alec

Thanks Alec :)