empress as an outcome/future

no_moon

The empress keeps showing up in relationship spreads as the outcome/future of the relationship I have currently with the guy I like (he and I are not dating currently however). It's come up several times in the past few weeks, always in the same position... and I really thought it was referring to a meeting that happened outside yesterday! I thought it was potential for us to start a romantic relationship, as I have seen it as so in other readings for other people.... but if it was referring to yesterday, it definitely wasn't romantic potential.

Anyway, I thought that was that, but when I read for how to best mitigate the situation, the empress showed up again today... still in the same spot. The future/outcome. Obviously, it doesn't mean what I thought it meant (a single event) but something else???? Insert lack of intuition...

I took out the empress, and clarified it. It means the two of cups (strength was the shadow card).

If anyone can give me some insight into this card in the near future position in a relationship spread, it would be really great. Thanks for your help!!

willowfox

You will receive everything that you hoped for. The harvest will soon be ready for you and it will be bountiful.

balenciaga

No Moon, I am sending you a PM:)

Pao

lets revive this thread!

I had a reading done on a relationship and the outcome was the Empress, much like the original poster of this thread. I am not currently together with the guy in question so seeing the Empress looks good but I'm not really sure what it means for us. A fulfilling stable relationship with posibility of a future together....pregnancy :bugeyed: and kids together. I don't know I need more to go on.

Abigayle

Either you will want to mother him or he will want you to mother him, take care of him, etc. Depends on the situation and other cards in the reading.

MariaPeea

I remember I got the Empress as the outcome of a relationship, and for me it meant that our relationship would improve and we'd be much more nurturing to each other. We, however, did not end up getting together. BUT, I must admit that our relationship did get much more "empressy". So, be very careful with 'outcome' cards in spreads. It may not be the ACTUAL, like, nail in the coffin outcome. It just shows you how things will be from one point to another.

This may be SLIGHTLY off topic but it still related to the original question, i got the LOVERS once as the 'outcome' and thought "well....thats a good sign." it, however, just signified a huge event and point in our relationship where everything, feelings and all, were laid on the table.....however we still, despite the card, did not end up getting together LOL. Although, it MAY have symbolized a point that was crucial in us getting together in the future, however I have no way of knowing that :D POINT IS, lol, an 'outcome' card may look rosy, but it usually just signifies what a 'point' on your relationship will be like.

Cassandra022

lol family/baby comes to mind for me also...

Grizabella

I could even see it meaning his mother interfered in some way or that he's going to get someone else pregnant and have a baby with her.

I think sometimes it's just a matter of not having enough objectivity when you read for yourself. That's why so many people, including me, don't read for themselves much.

Miss Divine

I've had it in outcome positions for future relationship readings I have done for others. And every time there was another female the guy ended up in a relationship with. So I dunno...

Forever_Eva

I had gotten the Empress before for someones outcome with a person they we're interested in, and a few weeks later they met someone else and are quite happy...I now see this card as indicating that something else is in development away from one's view, and it is a good outcome, although it may not be exactly with that person in question......